amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because God revealed to me in a dream. Just 4 days after i started to feel much much much better. Works wonders with hormonal inbalances. Thank u Lord!!!!

Gets the blood flowing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm 42 and thought I was going into menopause...maybe I am...but...I had not gotten my period in 3 months...I put a few drops of this Don Quai in my standard green drink every morning for one week...and viola! I got my period! Amazing results!!!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was irregular for five months after I started birth control. After taking this for a month I was back onto a 28 day cycle. Tastes like celery root.

effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

works well for regulating the female cycle

Nasty taste/smell.

Posted by baileylang on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I suspected I had a hormonal imbalance. It turns out I have polycystic ovary syndrome. This tincture tastes horrible and I would usually mix it with pineapple juice to mask it. The dosing is difficult to get down and I did not enjoy taking this. Switched to a capsule. I think Dong Quai is great...In the 8 weeks since I've been taking it, insomnia stopped, had a menstrual period in the first time in many months, and acne cleared up. Still to the pill form though.

Not sure if I feel any improvement at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the only thing that might have changed is my libido (to the better)

For woman i n menopausia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product s necessary for the formulas I prepare