NO COLD FOR TWO YEARS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'VE BEEN TAKING IT FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND I HAVEN'T HAD A COLD UNTIL NOW.

預防感冒

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

出現喉嚨不舒服或輕微鼻塞的症狀 在半杯溫熱的水裡加入一滴管喝下 隔天起床症狀都消失了 預防感冒很有效果!

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Echinacea works for me if taken early when symtoms of cold/flue! Together with rest!! This seems to be a strong brand:)!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for about 2 years but only when sickness happens. I also take it with Beta Glucan and other immune system boosters like Vit C, Elder Berry or Olive Leave. The combination of products work wonders. I am never sick more than two days. I also give this to my kids in smaller dosage. This, like other products, works best when you start taking it immediately when you see the potential of sickness coming. Alcohol free is also the best.

immune boosting, high quality echinacea

Posted by milkandhoneymomma on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has helped us handle the colds and infections of the changing season. It even has the signature sweetness of the fresh plant, so my kids drink it without a fuss!

Everyone needs some Echinacea on hand!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As a student of history, I can tell you this stuff has been in folk's medicine cabinets for a long, long time. It really works too! You don't take it everyday, only when you start feeling icky. Every single time I have started to feel under the weather I start taking the Echinacea!

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product.

awsome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

best product in its category

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

not the cheapest , but iherb has a decent price and it is good quality.

Easy, Effective, Echinacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used Echinacea in the pill form in the past. But after trying this product I will never go back. Nature's Answer is the most effective Echinacea I have ever used. If I know I may be exposed to people with colds or flu such as Christmas shoppers or at holiday festivities, I take Echinacea 2 days before, during, and 2 days after the potential exposure. Or if I feel a cold or illness creeping up on me, I begin taking Echinacea and continue it for 3-5 days. Keeps me well and at 70 years of age that's my goal.

1 2