Good oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using 2 softgels per day... and I know that a serving is 4 softgels. It's already a lot if I take it together with other vitamines and supplements (Coenzyme Q10 and glucosamine). So many pills to swallow in the morning, then one does not remember to do again at midday. It would be more practical to have more concentrated softgels. I know that I don't have enought the quantity recommeneded (2softgels= 2gr) while a cafe spoon has already 6 gr, I try to take the oil from raw oil during the weekend at home, together with hot coffee. Each softgel is quite big, to swallow is OK but probably not convenient to everyboddy. It's practical to have it packed along, in the office, to travel, etc... Good quality and price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I brought this for my mother who was just diagnosed with alzheimers, and she feels great after taking the 4 softgels everyday. She has energy, she no longer feels depressed, her mind works clearer, and she says she gets a very good relaxed feeling after taking them. She has a very sensitive stomach and they have not affected her stomach at all, on the contrary, she feels better in that area. She highly recommends this product.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

friend hates the taste of cocnut oil but wants the benefits so tried these. no after taste at all.

Miracle in a bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had an infection that disappeared within a few days.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Good product at a fair price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow. No aftertaste. Best price I found when I bought them. Will likely buy again.

Me gusta el aceite de coco, pero...

Posted by joleraspain on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

¿no podrían hacer las cápsulas más pequeñas, como la mitad por lo menos? Es que hay que pensárselo cada vez que hay que tragar una...Y lo de tomar el aceite a cucharadas no lo veo cómodo. A ver si las sacan de tamaño medio.

Not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Didn't have any effect on me at all. Nails weren't strong and skin felt tired. Everyone is different I suppose but this product was not working for me.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Saved money in iHerb.com on this product and really like the product itself. Always delivered quickly and well packaged!

The best coconut oil softgels. taste like real coconut and smells like to

Posted by GavrielWhiteRose on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

coconut oil contain healthy fats ! these fats are very important for the body generally and for using fat for energy and feeling less hungry

1 2