eye comfort

Posted by Reviewer2141534 on Jun 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed a positive difference in the comfort of my eyes when taking this product in conjunction with bilberry consecutively for a week. Down here in New Mexico, my eyes tend to get very dry (I normally live in Alaska) but this product has helped.

natures Answer Eyebright

Posted by Reviewer1551940 on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Has made a big difference for my dog's eyes.

Works wonder for my dogs!

Posted by Reviewer3336694 on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this at the suggestion of a friend because a couple of my older dogs were starting to get a lot of crust in their eyes. I add a few small drops to their food each night and it has really cleared up the eye goo.

allergy (especially eyes) relief

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you have red, itchy eyes from allergies this will help. I take a double dosage (along with nettle) & an hour later no longer look like I've been crying for a million years. Good stuff.

Awesome results

Posted by Reviewer2503701 on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our dog has dry eyes and scarring on one of her eyes. She has had several rounds of antibiotics and drops. After 3 weeks of eyebright, we just noticed that the scar is almost gone!!! Hopefully the dry eyes will resolve.

My eye's helper

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my eye healer. One drop of eyebright in warm filtered water in an eye cup (Most drug stores/health food stores carry them) makes a soothing eyewash. I use it during allergy season and on the rare occasion when I get conjuntivitis or a sty. I always have eyebright in my cupboard.

Good product

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

used diluted to get rid of itchiness -- as opposed to using medicated eyedrops.

Eyebright review

Posted by 5561889806793597108 on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

have not used product as of this date.

Amazing product

Posted by 5654229709046624083 on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my daughters house finches that she rescued outside. They were going blind and one of them had a white cataract over his eye. She bathed them daily in water with a couple drops and gently rubbed there eyes after about a month, the white cataract had cleared. Both male and female bird feathers grew back and are very healthy. They have not gone blind and see well, this product is amazing. We even have pictures where you can see that there eyes are so much better!!!

eyebright

Posted by 4888261394181896114 on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seeing great improvements using this product. I recommend Eyebright for anyone who wants to improve their eye sight including those that have cataracts.

1 2