eye comfort

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed a positive difference in the comfort of my eyes when taking this product in conjunction with bilberry consecutively for a week. Down here in New Mexico, my eyes tend to get very dry (I normally live in Alaska) but this product has helped.

natures Answer Eyebright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Has made a big difference for my dog's eyes.

My eye's helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my eye healer. One drop of eyebright in warm filtered water in an eye cup (Most drug stores/health food stores carry them) makes a soothing eyewash. I use it during allergy season and on the rare occasion when I get conjuntivitis or a sty. I always have eyebright in my cupboard.

Works wonder for my dogs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this at the suggestion of a friend because a couple of my older dogs were starting to get a lot of crust in their eyes. I add a few small drops to their food each night and it has really cleared up the eye goo.

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my daughters house finches that she rescued outside. They were going blind and one of them had a white cataract over his eye. She bathed them daily in water with a couple drops and gently rubbed there eyes after about a month, the white cataract had cleared. Both male and female bird feathers grew back and are very healthy. They have not gone blind and see well, this product is amazing. We even have pictures where you can see that there eyes are so much better!!!

allergy (especially eyes) relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you have red, itchy eyes from allergies this will help. I take a double dosage (along with nettle) & an hour later no longer look like I've been crying for a million years. Good stuff.

Awesome results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our dog has dry eyes and scarring on one of her eyes. She has had several rounds of antibiotics and drops. After 3 weeks of eyebright, we just noticed that the scar is almost gone!!! Hopefully the dry eyes will resolve.

Good product

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

used diluted to get rid of itchiness -- as opposed to using medicated eyedrops.

EXCELLENT !!

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product soothes my eyes wonderfully. I get achy eyes a lot and after using 3 to 4 drops of this in an eyebath, voila, no more aching. Using it daily in each eye to try and reduce eye pressure and deter glaucoma and cataracts. Eyebright is known to have wonderful healing properties for the eyes. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

eyebright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seeing great improvements using this product. I recommend Eyebright for anyone who wants to improve their eye sight including those that have cataracts.

1 2