Not so sure if good for dry eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had bought this for reducing pterygium & dry eyes after trying Nature's answer Bilberry. The bilberry definately improved my night vision but didn't help with the dry eyes. The eyebright is meant to be better at reducing inflammation which should help with pterygium however I read that it can dry your eyes out.... I tried it for a few days & stopped after my eyes felt drier.

Loaded with Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is loaded with Vitamin A and calcium...!!

Very unconvienent stuff

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Why to do such supplements with a daily dose of 6 capsules? What would be if I must take another capsules with another ingredients? How can one be healthy only with eyebright? So, I bought it for my aunt not for myself or close family, because she is not taking any other supplements but otherwise I am not recommending to buy this.

Thesse seem to help with dry eye..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for about six months, and when I'm out my eyes feel really tired. After six eye surgeries I really have to watch the dry-eyes, and this helps..

I love this product - and this brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've started taking this and within a week or two I could feel the wonderful difference! Great product. Won't stop taking it again.