Help

i approve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

helps to relax me and eases the pain i have been having in my lower back, good for adrenals as well

Hair loss has definitely slowed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product a couple of weeks ago in conjunction with Country Life Maxi-Hair vitamins. The combination has already stopped the extraordinary female hair loss I started experiencing as I approached 50. The clumps of hair I was shedding every shower have stopped and I don't find as much hair around the house as I used to. It is easy to take, just a few drops in water a couple of times a day. The taste is not unpleasant, just "herby."

Excellent Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cured Fo-Ti is the beneficial one versus regular Fo-Ti which is just a laxative. And it actually tastes good!

strong powerful energetic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this instead of ginseng - it is an effective adaptogen.

Worst Fo-Ti root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Fo-ti (He shou wu) for over 8 months already (different types and brands). This was the worst one. I felt stagnation in my chest (probably in my lungs). I don't use it after 2-3 times try. Get other brands (I believe capsules are better).

Fo-Ti 2000mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent. I mixed a few drops of burdock and fo-ti into my hair tonic to use daily. Stops my peri-menopausal hair loss. My hair is stronger and there is less hair drop in shower. Been using daily for a week. Fr Singapore.

Very Pleased with Service and Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time ordering from your company. I must say I was very pleased not only with the speedy delivery but with the product itself. I have a friend who is a doctor of oriental medicine and recommended the product highly!

More for hair

Posted by HCGCoach on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Putting this in my shampoo. We shall see if it helps stop hair loss. Will update in a few. I do wish this were alcohol free like the Burdock Root they put out.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my first ever review - I'm so impressed with this product. Ordered extract form coz I'm tired of taking pills. I learnt about it after reading Dr chris Northrup book and advice on hair loss. I'm over 50 and had drastic hair loss for no reason 4-5 years ago. Hair has been thin limp sad looking for a very long time. Finally my hair looks fuller, stays shinier, has gloss to it. It's been only a couple of weeks since it arrived ( quick shipping to Australia) I take this as part of my herbal tea and sip during the day

Works a treat & easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an easy form of taking fo-ti, especially if you are sick of taking tablets. Helps significantly with my grey hairs & has returned my natural hair colour. The taste is easy on the taste buds. Great price too!

1 2