Liquid ginkgo

Posted by Reviewer2098658 on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Someone mentioned here that ginkgo works better in a liquid. So I decided to give it a try as I liked the idea of not having to swallow yet another capsule staffed with fillers.. The verdict is: this ginkgo absorbs very quickly and does not give me a headache like some other brain enhancement supplements. I an even able to take it quite late before dinner and it gives me some energy and improves concentration in the evening, yet it does not interfere with my sleep even though I am quite sensitive to any kind of stimulants.

Migraine Cure!

Posted by Reviewer1303021 on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have had nearly a 100% success in eliminating migraines with this ginkgo supplement. I've had debilitating migraines for over 15 years and tried just about every thing to get rid of them, allopathic and natural, to no avail. This did the trick! I'm totally, totally amazed. The boost and clearheaded-ness are very noticeable, but just feel like an extra bonus :) I'm thrilled with this product

Posted by samanthajae on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this gingko extract firstly because it contains no alcohol, unlike many other tinctures. It is fast-moving and I mix it in my drink whenever I am studying late. Amazing stuff! Only it is a little pricey, but overall worth it

Been using for years. Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3142243 on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You should always go liquid when buying Ginkgo. This brand is particularly good.

concentration boost

Posted by Reviewer1072698 on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this extract for my teenage son as it enables him to concentrate on his studies. Now, i'm trying it out as well. I've noticed that i'm clearer in my thinking as i forget a lot. I just have to remember to take it regularly then i've got it made.

A+

Posted by Reviewer1903399 on Dec 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product

good

Posted by 4651278993589862702 on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is good for circulation but it seemed to be bad for my teeth

Top value.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

iherb is great; Nature's Answer is the best company for tinctures in terms of quality and value; ginkgo is an allround pick-me-up I couldn't do without.

Good Price

Posted by 5220869877470420045 on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No problems digesting it. Seems to help with alertness. Hopefully it will help with circulation.

Helping me and family so much!

Posted by lovenaturals on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This really helps me to relieve my headache naturally. My husband never miss taking it once daily as it helps him to think better, clearer mind. And I'll make sure my children have it in the morning before going to school to help them focus better, glad they have it in liquid form as my kids could not swallow the capsules yet. Big Thanks to iHerb and Nature's Answer :)

1 2