Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My sister told me about this extract two months ago. I took the capsule form of Ginkgo years ago but it was not that effective - although at that time, my brain worked fine. However, for the past 2 years, I began to notice little things such as not remembering numbers, the spelling of easy words, difficulty at times coming up with a coherent sentence etc. I take 1,000 mg/4 caps a day of Salmon Oil - for memory and sharpness and it works well, however lately it is not enough. Because of my experience, I did not have high expectations of the effectiveness of the Ginkgo - boy was I wrong. This Ginkgo extract improves my overall cognitive processes throughout the day even if I take it just once a day. It seems the longer I take it the better my memory, comprehension, and decision-making process become. Now I take it for maintenance and instead of 3 times a day I take it once and I'm fine – I also continue to take my Salmon Oil. All this progress occurred in just one month! So, I've ordered 4 bottles because I don't plan to run out … Give it a try.

For my man

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We love Nature's Answer, it is one of the best companies here. My man is taking Ginkgo for his brain, concentration, high blood pressure and overall vitality. He swears by it. I have tried it myself. So yuck, taste is awful, like you are drinking machine oil. But my man takes is directly, without water. He wants more strength. One bad thing that they are more expensive than capsules and they last so short.

Concentration Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this Ginkgo extract for my 17 yr. old son who finds that it helps him quite a bit in concentrating . Before taking this extract he could only concentrate for 20 minutes during class, and now he could stay focused for 2 hours. So he swears by it. I think the extract form works faster than the tablet. I'm really glad and relieved that iHerb carries this product at such a good & affordable price.

Can't fault it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this company and their products. Nature's answer offers quality herbs for reasonable prices. Ginkgo is a great cureall - headaches, sluggishness, hangovers, stress and lack of focus. highly recommended.

I recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried Ginkgo drops before and let me tell you they tasted awful but not this one you can actually drink it only with water!!!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 12yr old daughter has Down Syndrome. We use this to increase her cognitive skills.

Gingko

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is the best product I have used for memory, and l've tried a few

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Natures answer is a reliable herbal brand, we have been using a lot of their products for several years now. I found this gingko tincture a helpful study aid and leading up to college exams, Will keep using.

BRAIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

TAKING GINGKO FOR THE BRAIN, IT WORKS

Ginkgo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It does the job! The Mother Nature + Nature's Answer are bringing to us! Use it! Thank you!

1 2