Help

Excellent for IBS, cold and flu symptoms

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Protects mucus membranes from bacteria/virus infection. Also appears to help with IBS inflammation of intestinal membranes.

Good Immune Booster, Help for Ulcer Sufferers

Posted by HelloItsMe on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to treat an ulcerated stomach caused by a hospital stay w/ very powerful oral meds. I drank 14 drops in a cup of hot water, sweetened with Stevia, once a day, and Yogi's Stomach Ease tea. Also used mastic gum, PepZinGI, & DGL to cure the ulcers. Have since used Goldenseal to help boost my immune system--it works wonders. Careful if you have glaucoma or kidney issues--research online first.

Good for constipation, IBS/SIBO, urinary tract infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I originally took this for a UTI, however I found it did not completely remedy the infection. It helped with the discomfort though. I had lingering bladder/urethral irritation which was due to some bacteria. Nature's Way Uva Ursi is a lot more effective for me, to knock out a UTI. Instead, I found it helpful for my SIBO (Small bowel bacterial overgrowth)/IBS. It increased my frequency as I suffer from constipation; it was especially effective after a round of antibiotics which messed up my frequency. It is quite bitter, and may stain teeth so I used a straw to avoid staining. Now I know to take it after antibiotics if the antibiotics reduces my frequency.

Goldenseal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use it 30 minutes before breakfast.

Goldenseal Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best acting Goldenseal around - together with Natures Answer Elder Extract scares away colds and flu. Can't recommend it too much.

goldenseal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

relieved my ibs within 1 week

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Big fan to Nature's Answer Herbal supplements. Apart from this I also use Milkthistle, licorice and echinacea.

Goldenseal without the alcohol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product.

Goldenseal Root, Alcohol Free by Nature's Answer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A fine product that definitely helped me feel better

awsome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i have been using it for years and its great

1 2