Gotu Kola

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this herb because it does make a big difference in the way you feel energy wise after you take just one capsule. It is not a jittery feeling like you get with caffeine. It is an increase in energy and endurance, as well as it is good for age spots on the skin. I have been taking it for years and have had no known side affects. I hope it can work as well for others as it has for me.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really helps circulation and helps reduce the appearance of cellulite! I love it.

Wasted money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have two problems I take Gotu Kola for. I have a breathing problem, similar to asthma, but nothing serious, and very frustrating, even hard to eat sometimes. Nobody can figure out what is wrong. Once I started to take Gotu Kola for a flu, and my breathing problem was gone! So for the last two years I would take just 2 capsules, 900 in the morning on the empty stomach, and I didn't have to worry about anything. If I would take a break just for a week, my problem would come back. Same with my second problem, depression. Gotu Kola was very effective. One of the times when I was placing an order on iherb, they were out of my usual brand, NOW, so I purchased "Nature's Answer". I don't know how they make their Gotu Kola, but it just DIDN'T WORK for me. I had to trow it away.

Gotu Kola Nice Surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since herbal library referred to Gotu Kola as useful for varicose veins, I bought this product. It was a nice suprise...one cap relieves heaviness & heavy pain that's peculiar to varicose veins. Like most meds, it lasts only 3 hours, so I now space 3 caps daily.

Nature's Answer, Gotu Kola Herb, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is used by my mommy for brain tumor issues, circulation, etc. We like this herb, but this particular formulation is not perfect due to huge amounts of serving per day and due to other ingredients (could be less of them or only gelatin capsule). But the price is good and you can add it to your cart due to savings or in order not to be taxed by the customs.

Good product at a really good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle and I feel like it really helps to reduce the appearence of cellulite

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

after taking were not so badly hurt veins in the legs, and appeared cheerful

Excellent Herbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really, this is the only product that IS this single herb but they're ethical harvesters and the herb is nicely fresh. I'm happy with my results. I've been a little worried about my short term memory but this has helped a lot with that as well as with attention and concentration.

Hemroids!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is great for Hemroids. My husband has been suffering from hemroids for years. Gotu Kola works wonderful! No more bleeding and it helps with the inflammation.

Success story

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, service and price. I will be ordering more.

1 2 3