good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product because of the antioxidants for a skin issue. Seems to be helping. I like it because it is alcohol-free. Be careful because it will stain clothing.

Beneficial for the skin

Posted by greenandclean on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this in my skin care regiment, after reading about ECGC on Acne Einstein. I've been struggling with adult acne for 2 years now, and nothing has worked, until I tried this. I make a homemade moisturizer with green tea extract, aloe vera gel and hemp seed oil, and it has been a real game changer for my face. It's really sticky though, probably because of the glycerin, but it's worth it!

helped a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this product helped my arthritis a lot.

Great for a boost!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really atrong green tea! I mix it with a little water and drink once or twice a day. I felt more energy and definitely have lost a few lbs already because ive been eating super less and workinh out more. I do take acai berry as add on and protein powder.

Quite potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Strong, concentrated green tea taste.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great price too. Will continue to buy

green me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good stuff

Just What I Needed

Posted by HelloItsMe on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this internally to increase my antioxidant intake. I add a dropperful to a cup of tea; taste is fine. I also use it in my homemade night cream (I use a niacin-based cream & add several dropperfuls, stirring until I have a nice chocolate colored cream). Works as both an antioxidant and antifungal for the skin; great for helping your skin up its natural defenses to UV rays. I highly recommend Nature's Answer extracts for their quality. I also use Goldenleaf for shortening colds and gastrointestinal health and Walnut Extract for my puppy's heartworm protection.

Great Product