Help

LIFE SAVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The following is my true testimony only and I do not advise ANYONE to do what I did but please first consult your doctor. For years I have suffered from arrhythmia and was on put on beta-blockers for years by my doctor but it was as good as not taking them at all because the rapid heartbeat came anyway and suddenly with shortness of breath and dizziness. I thought what was the use of these medications I might as well try a natural supplement that might help. I am one of those daring ones so I first prayed and asked God to show me what would be best for my heart. I stopped the beta-blockers on my own. Long story short, within days I found Nature's Answer Hawthorne Tincture. I didn't take it right away but kept it handy to take when my heart went rapid and then one day I climbed a few steps at the subway, I went out of breath and the problem began real bad this time and I was alone. I opened the bottle and squeezed a few droppers in my mouth and took a gulp of water which too, I never fail to carry. I walked slowly down again trembling with weakness and sat on the bench nearby until the weakness subsided and the breathing and heartbeat stabilized - this took just 10 minutes, what an amazing product. From that day to this moment I keep a bottle of Nature's Answer Hawthorne Tincture in my handbag, in the kitchen, and beside my bed. This wonderful God-given Gift has been my LIFE-SAVER almost every time I had such an attack. It's Power Packed I can't do without it. No medicine can beat it. In fact I now take it 3 x day to keep the attacks away and I do feel a lot better than before. I thank God and the makers of this product with all of my HEART. THANK YOU & THANK YOU iHERB!!!

Great product on my old dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my 15years old dog who has stage 2 heart problems. He faints once awhile and coughs a lot but this product really helps his coughing problem to be lesser. A must for him to sleep soundly during the night. I guess he simply cant live without it!! This is an update, I actually bought 2 more bottles for my dogs. Really a MUST HAVE!!

Helps my dogs coughing from a heart murmur

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this to treat my 15 year old, 48lb dogs coughing due to a heart murmur shes had for years. Over the last year she started coughing due to it, though her murmur has stayed about a grade 4. I add 11 drops to her food with a small amount of water morning and night. Her coughing has all but ceased. I only use the alcohol free version of Hawthorne so its safe for her. This worked so well I have now stocked up. I've been treating her murmur over the years with natural means (Standard Process Cardio Plus) and also started her on 30mg of CoQ10 which I will switch to 50mg of Ubiquinol shortly which is a better absorbed version of CoQ10. So far shes just as lively, happy and feels as good as she always has. I believe feeding her great quality food, not overdoing vaccines, giving her low impact exercise, good vet care, and not giving her junk for treats goes a long way for helping the pets we've had live long, happy lives. I hope to have her many more years.

Natures Answer Hawthorn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Has helped a lot for my dogs with heart problems.

Good Hawthorne alcohol free product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using it as part of regimen for my dog's heart care. I am glad that Nature's Answer came up with this alcohol free version. This is a good hawthorn tincture product that helps my dog's heart condition. I wish it came in a bigger volume. It will also be useful if Nature Answer's has a hawthorn blend alcohol free product that includes heart healthy ingredients like salvia, ginseng etc

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for many years for my dogs and myself. Has a great flavor and the price is perfect.

Like this Tincture Very Much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this tincture which is alcohol free. It makes a nice "tea" of my water and has a delicate delicious flavor. I believe that it has a tonic effect with a systemic use (over weeks/months).

Hawthorn for heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best ever Hawthorn. Best thing for my heart - emotional and physical. Helps to make me sleep better too!!!

always good

Posted by naturalrecovery on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is nice to get alcohol-free products, wish they were cheaper than the alcoholic ones! LOL

Great Herbs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As always, Nature's Answer has the best herbal liquid extracts available anywhere. They're pure and don't have any additional questionable or unnecessary additives. And iHerb continues to be a great company to do business with.

1 2 3