Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer1653561 on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Dad was having problems with his back for several years. A friend got him on your product, the pain had virtually disappeared! He was stand up straighter and using his cane a lot less. He asked if I would order it from you as many bottles as possible. I'm not rich but, I was able to get six bottles. Thanks so much this has been a life saver. Thanks, Sharon Coley

Natural form of calcium

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this to boost my calcium and it is good for your bones. Am hoping it will help my hair.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1998728 on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the ease of using this product with the measured-marked dropper. I like that the product is stored in a dark-colored glass bottle as opposed to a plastic one and is a liquid as opposed to capsule. I like being able to add it to juices or other drinks without it changing the flavor of the drink itself and the fact that it is Alcohol-free. I've had the porduct for three weeks now and I still have half a bottle left. I believe it is the product that has been helping my finger and toenails to grow stronger and look healthier. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has a tendency to leak out of the top of the dropper if it does not stay stored upright. (I had to travel with it and it fell over in a bag and leaked out of the top, under the dropper head.)

nails are stronger

Posted by ManxKat on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Using this intermittently and my nails are growing and are harder. I have been plagued with brittle and flaky fingernails my entire life and this seems to be helping.

4/5

Posted by Reviewer3104282 on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it in my minoxidil lotion for hairloss!

So far it's working

Posted by Reviewer1284628 on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it for edema. Saw it on tv and so far it's working. My ankles are not as puffy as they were.

excellent

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

keeps my skin smooth.i herb great company great prices

good tasting

Posted by 5612114416975523497 on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take 1/2 dropper a day more if needed for cramps in my feet and sleeping , sweet taste makes it cozy for sleeping.

good product for bone strength

Posted by Reviewer3053840 on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product for bone strength, I put it in my morning smoothie. Better taste than regular silica products.

alcohol free herbs taste great

Posted by Reviewer2497553 on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

best tasting way to use herbs for kids....alcohol free

1 2