Amazing Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Dad was having problems with his back for several years. A friend got him on your product, the pain had virtually disappeared! He was stand up straighter and using his cane a lot less. He asked if I would order it from you as many bottles as possible. I'm not rich but, I was able to get six bottles. Thanks so much this has been a life saver. Thanks, Sharon Coley

nails are stronger

Posted by ManxKat on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using this intermittently and my nails are growing and are harder. I have been plagued with brittle and flaky fingernails my entire life and this seems to be helping.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the ease of using this product with the measured-marked dropper. I like that the product is stored in a dark-colored glass bottle as opposed to a plastic one and is a liquid as opposed to capsule. I like being able to add it to juices or other drinks without it changing the flavor of the drink itself and the fact that it is Alcohol-free. I've had the porduct for three weeks now and I still have half a bottle left. I believe it is the product that has been helping my finger and toenails to grow stronger and look healthier. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has a tendency to leak out of the top of the dropper if it does not stay stored upright. (I had to travel with it and it fell over in a bag and leaked out of the top, under the dropper head.)

Natural form of calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this to boost my calcium and it is good for your bones. Am hoping it will help my hair.

4/5

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it in my minoxidil lotion for hairloss!

good tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take 1/2 dropper a day more if needed for cramps in my feet and sleeping , sweet taste makes it cozy for sleeping.

excellent

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

keeps my skin smooth.i herb great company great prices

So far it's working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it for edema. Saw it on tv and so far it's working. My ankles are not as puffy as they were.

good product for bone strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product for bone strength, I put it in my morning smoothie. Better taste than regular silica products.

mo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful hair and strong healthy nails.

1 2