It's Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 81 year old aunt and I (62) have been using this product for about two months. There has been a remarkable difference in the appearance and feel of our skin. It looks less aged, has no dry spots. We are delighted with the Horsetail Grass and will continue to take it. Also, our hair is seemingly thicker and more manageable. Thank you for having this product.

good for hair growth.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take these for hair growth, and it helps keep my hair long and strong.

Grow your hair back

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For me, horsetail is essential to growing hair that is otherwise fine and fragile and has a tendency to break. I hate to be without it. Excellent product!

Horestail

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product to help make healthy nails, hair and bones.

Hair, skin, nails help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product for hair, skin and nails. My hair grows faster, and my nails aren't so brittle.

Very good.

Posted by Constandia on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I combine this with fo-ti and I see results. No hair loss and little bit more shining hair. I will buy again, surely.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this for a compression fracture in my back. The silica helps repair, and it helps with pain. Less pain meds needed. It is not making my feet swell like the other brand did. Just started today; but so far my ankles are normal and it still works for pain.

Nature's Answer, Horsetail Grass

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

My husband says don't bother...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

ordering this for him anymore. He's used various brands of horsetail for his thinning hair, on and off, for several years and doesn't notice it making any difference for him. However, he does still have hair...but it is still thinning.

Great source of silica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this with a multi for bone support. It has helped in the healing of a broken foot.

1 2