It really does work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very impressed. Depending on how I feel in the morning I may take 8, 10, 14 or 24 drops late morning or early afternoon, and it gives me the desired boost without being nervous, jittery or hyper. Very, very smooth, and no letdown!

Do-it-yourself natural diet soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All you need is this, some lime juice, some stevia extract, and lime seltzer water. You control the mix, and the amount of Kola extract determines the caffeine content. Also try lemon, orange, cherry, etc. All-natural refreshing alternative.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product along with stevia, soda water and lime instead of the afternoon soda.

Good stuff, best price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is not Gotu Kola, it's Kola. It's main effective compounds are caffeine, but it also has theobromine, a stumulant found in chocolate! Mild taste.

Best caffiene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Half doses are all you need. Pleasant flavor and good effect.

this works! without the jitters

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

really impressed. smooth energy,no crash. nice

Nice alternative to coffee

Posted by ludvig on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion, the taste is similar to burnt sugar or something like that. It's not bad actually. I would expect it to be bitter, but it was not. The effect is almost immediate. Gives you a good kick by 30 drops, but even better at 40 drops. It's a comfortable way to start your day off, and a nice alternative to coffee if you really don't want to take your time to sip it... Though I love coffee, so for me kola nut is just a thing I can take some times when I don't really feel for a coffee. And that's seldom ;) But, I liked this product.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product!

As ordered

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if I notice a difference, but will continue using....