Lighten dark eye circles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

To make a daytime eye cream in a two ounce jar. I use a K cream with 3 drops licorice root to lighten dark circles around eye. I alternate this with a Retinol cream at night. My eyes are beginning to show signs of encouragement!

wonderful for adrenal fatigue!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I cannot live with out this! It extends the half-life of cortisol and those with adrenal fatigue do not produce enough cortisol. This gives me so much more energy, with out as many slumps. Will take it everyday, forever! This is a very high quality bio-chelated product that is very absorbable !

the real thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you have adrenal fatigue take licorice. Very often 'anise' is called licorice but it's not. You need glycyrrhiza glabra, which this product is. It helps to heal and restore the body. However, and importantly, from what I understand it should not be used by people with high blood pressure.

Help for adrenal fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this product in conjunction with Isocort to help raise my flagging cortisol levels and treat adrenal fatigue. I take 2ml twice per day along with 4 pellets of Isocort, and it's worked like a charm.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

helped my low cortisol levels instanly when doctors treatment did not

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I added it in my homemade cosmetic. It lighted the dark spot! I use this with witch hazel extra and others essential oil, it works!

Great for adrenal exhaustion/low cortisol production

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other brands of liquid licorice, but always return to this one, simply because the licorice seems darker, thicker and more potent. At the same time the price is reasonable and it's alcohol-free, which I prefer, as alcohol is best avoided if one suffers from adrenal problems. Finally the taste is great - a big plus considering the restricted diet for adrenal fatigue and exhaustion can be a bit boring (minimum/no sugar for an example) in the long run. Remember that licorice is a great remedy in the case of severe adrenal fatigue; that is when you suffer from adrenal fatigue stage 3 or 4 and your adrenals no longer are able to produce enough cortisol (plus the other adrenal cortex hormones, btw). That's because licorice: 1. increases bioavailable cortisol 2. raises your blood pressure and thereby help people suffering from low blood pressure in general and/or orthostatic low blood pressure - a tell-tale sign of adrenal exhaustion. Beware, though, that science indicates that licorice in high doses (5-7 g Licorice extract) may reduce testosterone production - so for those of us (men and women) not producing enough testosterone due to adrenal fatigue or other causes, may consider keeping our doses of licorice moderate or include testosterone (or perhaps alternatively DHEA) as a part of our natural hormone replacement therapy, if we are so lucky to have found a physician willing and able to give us the natural hormones our bodies so desperately need.

Revitalizing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take two droppers full in water twice a day for my adrenals. I love the taste and the revitalization it gives me.

very good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

im using it for hpylori, so far so good.

Medical Medium Anthony Williams recommended product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

40 drops 4x daily this doesn't last long and depending on the dropper fitting may leak. Just have to get into the habit of adding drops to your water throughout the day. I personally prefer capsules to tinctures even though tinctures are stronger with a higher absorbency rate.