Lighten dark eye circles

Posted by Reviewer1359863 on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

To make a daytime eye cream in a two ounce jar. I use a K cream with 3 drops licorice root to lighten dark circles around eye. I alternate this with a Retinol cream at night. My eyes are beginning to show signs of encouragement!

wonderful for adrenal fatigue!!

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I cannot live with out this! It extends the half-life of cortisol and those with adrenal fatigue do not produce enough cortisol. This gives me so much more energy, with out as many slumps. Will take it everyday, forever! This is a very high quality bio-chelated product that is very absorbable !

the real thing

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you have adrenal fatigue take licorice. Very often 'anise' is called licorice but it's not. You need glycyrrhiza glabra, which this product is. It helps to heal and restore the body. However, and importantly, from what I understand it should not be used by people with high blood pressure.

Help for adrenal fatigue

Posted by 4937654424023609850 on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this product in conjunction with Isocort to help raise my flagging cortisol levels and treat adrenal fatigue. I take 2ml twice per day along with 4 pellets of Isocort, and it's worked like a charm.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1933721 on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

helped my low cortisol levels instanly when doctors treatment did not

Good!

Posted by 5191225060319658602 on Oct 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I added it in my homemade cosmetic. It lighted the dark spot! I use this with witch hazel extra and others essential oil, it works!

Medical Medium Anthony Williams recommended product

Posted by 4704344410793557093 on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

40 drops 4x daily this doesn't last long and depending on the dropper fitting may leak. Just have to get into the habit of adding drops to your water throughout the day. I personally prefer capsules to tinctures even though tinctures are stronger with a higher absorbency rate.

Nature's Answer, Licorice Root, alcohol-free, 1fl.

Posted by Reviewer3063962 on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This combined with DGL is helping soothe a painful spot in my stomach.

smells good

Posted by 5223729979172484947 on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

used it as a scar whitening product...too soon to tell if it's working but it smells good and no irritation occurred....

Revitalizing!

Posted by 5187086740137694293 on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take two droppers full in water twice a day for my adrenals. I love the taste and the revitalization it gives me.