Really impressed

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At first I didn't much about this product, I bought it because it was a great price but after having to use it more often, I love it!!! It gave me energy the first week and I had a few people tell me that my skin was glowing. I don't know that if there is a connection to using this product but since I have been using it, I felt like there was improvement in my skin. I enjoy this because it beats taking pills or capsules. I totally recommend this product.

CLUMPS

Posted by Reviewer1292763 on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not formulated properly or it is old....hard to take with the clumps.....shaking well does not help...I would not recommend this product...

Nature's Answer Liquid Co-Q-10

Posted by Reviewer2560641 on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It tastes good and more importantly the difference in my Mother's health since she has taken the product has been noticeable.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2726790 on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent!

Better than the caps I normally take.

Posted by 4751348121168712257 on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I must say it is easier to take than the caps or tabs few drops under the tounge and your done The product it's self is perfect for what we take it for, I found the CO-Q10 the most affected one to take they absorb quick I seem to feel the affects shortly after taking them. I just wanted to try the drops and they are much better to take.Hope this helps. Sandy Thomas.

Very good!!!

Posted by 5520554611315049854 on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very exided with this!!!

Excellent Products

Posted by 5296813418989488993 on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Excellent product

Posted by 5607170308316332203 on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brillant product. Best way to take this Co-Q10 is close your eyes and just swallow . I will always return to this product❤️❤️

Nature's Answer Liquid Co-Q-10

Posted by Reviewer1910499 on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product and was surprised to see some orange things floating around in the bottle. I believe that this is normal based on the ingredients such as citrus - just be sure to shake it up really well each time. You may want to take this with a drink to dilute the taste. I would recommend this product.

Better than pills

Posted by Reviewer1008871 on Dec 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy taking this in the liquid form. A quite pleasant taste.

1 2