Really impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At first I didn't much about this product, I bought it because it was a great price but after having to use it more often, I love it!!! It gave me energy the first week and I had a few people tell me that my skin was glowing. I don't know that if there is a connection to using this product but since I have been using it, I felt like there was improvement in my skin. I enjoy this because it beats taking pills or capsules. I totally recommend this product.

CLUMPS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not formulated properly or it is old....hard to take with the clumps.....shaking well does not help...I would not recommend this product...

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brillant product. Best way to take this Co-Q10 is close your eyes and just swallow . I will always return to this product❤️❤️

Excellent Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Very good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very exided with this!!!

Better than the caps I normally take.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I must say it is easier to take than the caps or tabs few drops under the tounge and your done The product it's self is perfect for what we take it for, I found the CO-Q10 the most affected one to take they absorb quick I seem to feel the affects shortly after taking them. I just wanted to try the drops and they are much better to take.Hope this helps. Sandy Thomas.

Nature's Answer Liquid Co-Q-10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It tastes good and more importantly the difference in my Mother's health since she has taken the product has been noticeable.

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

helps me during the arrhythmia, a necessary preparation for those struggling with irregular heart rite

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used this much yet, but it seems fine. It looks a little chunky in the bottle and leaves a residue in my cup, but I called the manufactures and they said that is normal.

1 2