Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

According to my husband, the liquid form reaches the necessary joints quickly. When he stops taking Nature's Answer, Liquid Glucosamine Chondrotin with MSM his knees really feel the difference. There definitely is a difference in brands and he swears by Nature's Answer.

Very effective relief for joint pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Despite numerous recommendations, I had never found glucosamine supplements to significantly help with joint pain. However, this liquid version with MSM seems to be absorbed more effectively and demonstrably reduces joint pain. If I miss two or three days, my knees and some other joints feel painfully bone one bone. But regular use has cushioned and improved functioning of these areas.

Pleasent Orange taste and works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried Glucosamine, Chondroitin with MSM in tablet form. I must say these liquid formulae works. My joints seems to feel better after 1 week. After 2 weeks, they feel normal again!

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works pain has almost dissipated. I want be with out it.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product, great price and fast shipping.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

works very fast to problem areas(knees, back ) .

[Nature's Answer, Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM, Natural Orange Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml)] Nature's Answer, Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM, Natural Orange Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No complaints about the product, not sure its working for me, still need to take the product longer

nice to blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice to have if you want to blend in a smoothie