The best of the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken a lot of different kinds of Glucosamine Chondroitin from pills to liquid. I believe liquid is more easily absorbed by the body. I no longer have stiff joints. I can jump right up out of a chair, bed, run up and down the stairs. I feel great. The taste is very pleasant. The only negative aspect is the thickness of the liquid. It is a little bit like trying to swallow honey, or maple syrup. But it is well worth it and ten times better than taking those horse pills! I like this liquid better than all the rest because the taste is better and you only have to take 1 tablespoon instead of 2. I bought this in bulk and plan to keep it on hand always.

Liquid Glucosamine and Chondritin with MSM made a BIG difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was taking the SAME amount of glucosamine, chondritin, and MSM by pill, but when I switched to taking these in liquid form, there was a BIG difference! My joints and my tight and aching neck and shoulders haven't felt this good in over 10 years. I took equal parts of the Now Foods liquid and the Nature's Answer liquid. Try it!!

Works well !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps with my gout, if anybody else suffers from gout or other pain in your joints, this product works well, I have noticed a complet turnaround with this and Chia seeds. (CHIA SEEDS) are highly recommened.

Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's great to have liquid glucosamine chondroitin wtih MSM because I have difficulty swallowing pills. Tastes ok

Dig the flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Makes it a lot easier to take down. Even with the little chunks in it. My hips tend to pop alot and I also have TMJ. When I don't take my GC&MSM

bought for my Labrador with ACL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I sure wish that I had been giving this to my dog all along. She has anterior cruciate ligament...a torn leg ligament that requires expensive surgery. This liquid form in a glass container with added MSM ensures that you are getting the highest quality with highest absorption. This will help with her other knee ligament. Plus, I'm taking too.

Better than I thought

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helped with my knee joint pain

I think it's working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I thought I would be able to just take a Tablespoon of this, but it didn't taste good enough, so I mixed it with cold water and sipped it through the day. That works fine and I actually like the taste now (mixed with the water). I think it is helping my joints--I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, but I ordered it because I started an excercize program and my knees were bothering me. Now, even though I am increasing the length and impact of the excercizes, my knees are better than they were before.

Messy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

After shaking minimally and opening bottle, contents erupted like a volcano. Should open first, then shake with finger over top.

Liquid glucosamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just started using this glucosamine in liquid form. I have always used the capsules. The taste is pleasant and it seems to be working just fine.

1 2