Nature's Answer, Liquid Hair Skin & Nails 8fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The taste is really bad but I take it with the liquid omega-3 and it's a little better. I bought it because I have a 13 year old daughter who is still unable to swollow a pill :) We have notice a huge change it does really work we have been using for 3 weeks and plan to keep using it!

Taste is a little much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has that nasty orange-syrup-vitamin taste to it. I've had worse, but still...

Terrible.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The taste is so bad I couldn't deal with taking it once a day. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

Liquid Hair Skin & Nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I took this once and the taste was soooo bad that I haven't been able to stomach it in order to take it again! Maybe you could add some flavoring to the mix that would make it better tasting and easier to get down. I've been told how good this product works but trying to get it down is really difficult. Thank you, Jacki P.

Nature's Answer: Liquid Hair, Skin, & Nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ordering, service, receiving all excellent. From my late 40's I found that my hair, skin and nails needed some extra help in the moisture department (besides the fact that we live in a very cold and dry place as well). So I searched the internet for natural vitamins, etc. needed to help in these areas. Then I went to iHerb and found this product that had all I needed (Vits. A,C,E, biotin, choline, inositol, etc.). After the first month or so I noticed my nails were noticeably less wrinkly and my skin glowed. In fact I had people telling me I had nice skin. The only minus about this product is the smell. I can handle it but my boys tell me it stinks--kind of a vitamin-medicinal smell. So if smell really bothers you, don't get it. Otherwise it's really good.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i have found this supplement has noticably improved the condition of my hair nails and skin. Particularly my skin. It is smoother and glowing.

Reasonably good for the price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am always experimenting with different hair skin and nail products and have found this one to be reasonably good for the price. My hair, skin and nails are in great shape. The taste is not great but bearable. It is quicker for me to take a sip of this in the morning instead of having to swallow a pill.