Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I switched from Country Life's mango flavored liquid multi after seeing that it contained sodium benzoate. This appalled me, since this chemical combines with Vitamin C to create benzene, a carcinogen. What it is doing in a multi vitamin is beyond me. The Nature's Answer multi doesn't contain this deadly chemical, and is unbelievably delicious. I have to watch myself so I don't drink too much of this, it is such a treat!

Great Liquid Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have searched for years for a quality liquid multivitamin and mineral that didn't contain alcohol, was pleasant tasting and reasonably priced. This product does it all! I am so excited to find this and can already tell a difference in how I feel. Would recommend this highly to anyone who has trouble swallowing large pills but wants a complete and natural multivitamin/mineral solution. Thank you!

Superior Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Quickly absorbed. Noticed results within two days with regard to more energy. Palatable mango flavor. Natural sweetener other than sucrose is important to me. Only 1 TBS/daily dosage is convenient and economical. Will continue to purchase regularly.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very tasty liquid vitamin with no after taste at all. I do find that, when I shake it, it drips when the cap is taken off and I have to wipe the bottle top every time. Shaking it side to side is a bit better. I will continue to purchase this product and suggest that if you can not swallow pills to try this product. You will not be sorry you did.

Good all-round liquid multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It tastes pretty good - don't be put off by the unappealing greenish color. Good spectrum of minerals and vits, although rather low on the B vits, so you may need to take some extra boosting in that department. Surprisingly, one of my dogs thinks this is nice stuff - so that's a bonus. :)

Zero Stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

While this may be a nutritionally great product, I found the taste abhorrent and unpalatable (nothing resembling mango)and ended up throwing it out.

LiquidMultiple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

greattaste Pleasekeepcarryingliquidsupplmts. Notallofuscanswallowthosesupplmt thatarethesizeofhorsepills.

Great product for the price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I cannot afford to take multiple vitamins and herbs individually and this product supplies a good amount of the things needed by our bodies. In individual cases, perhaps additional supplementation is needed.

liquid vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good in liquid form for children and adults who find caps and tabs difficult to digest.tastes a little yukky though !

good item work perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

thanks guys that really works