Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It tastes just like canned carrot juice! Very yummy. I've only just started it for the 2nd day but it tastes so good I want to give it 5 stars. I believe it should work well anyway.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

energizing

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i like the liquid alot. I can almost FEEL it working as soon as I swallow! The taste is ok.

Wonderful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A pleasant-tasting liquid that's mixed with water and has good amounts of the nutrients I'm looking for (without iron or other things I get plenty of from food). I seem to absorb these much better than solid multi-vitamins because I don't see bright yellow pee with this product.

I have finished up one bottle...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

...and I've just ordered another. I can't really say if it works yet, but I like the taste. I'm optimistic!

Nature's Answer Liquid Multiple Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

GREAT product at a reasonable price. It arrived promptly and was well wrapped to insure it would arrive safely.This product is exactly what I was searching for. i was glad to find you had it. Thanks

take your vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i cannot swallow pills. so powders and liquids work best for me. this liquid vitamin tastes fine to me. i am gradually taking the recommended amt.

Almost perfect mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this, because I was looking for a vitamin and mineral mix, that would help me with my hormonal acne.This one would be great without soy protein. It tastes good. If you suffer acne, you should definitely add minerals and vitamins mix like this in your treatment.

Quite good, but my bloodtype doesn't like aloe vera.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I missed zink and magnesium in this one also.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good