Great product, Great price

Posted by Reviewer3299951 on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used other Norwegian Cod Liver oil at twice the price but ever since I have found nature's Answer it is the only one I use. Mild flavor of lemon (could be a little stronger) but excellent value for the money.

superb product.

Posted by Reviewer2549886 on Dec 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't taste like cake, not that you should expect fish oil to taste as such. the flavor is manageable, especially knowing the health benefits. after a week of regular use the benefits like mental clarity, and muscle productions started to show.

Best source available

Posted by Reviewer3325952 on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Best price ive ever found for cod liver oil, or fish bodies. cod liver oil is the best souce of omega 3s, as well as one of the only potent natural sources of vit D. Vit E has higher levels than i've found anywhere.

Best I've Tried

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Having sampled half a dozen cod and fish oils from several companies over recent years, I believe I'll settle on this one. It's very light, has very little fishy taste, and the lemon lime flavor is better than the plain (ick) and the orangy flavored oils. I drink it right out of the bottle, then wash it down with a sip of water or juice. My 56 y/o) skin is much less flaky after starting the daily rounded teaspoonful of Nature's Answer CLO. Recommended!

Great Value!

Posted by Reviewer3238800 on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great price for Norwegian Cod Liver Oil. Since taking it,my hair and nails seem to grow faster, my skin is softer and smoother and I have not had a cold.The lemon-lime flavoring helps it not taste so fishy.I will definitely continue to purchase this product.Thanks iHerb for offering great products at reasonable prices!

Pleasantly surprised!

Posted by Reviewer2024678 on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a handful of different cod liver oils and keep going back to Nordic Naturals and Carlson Labs. This cod liver oil is surprisingly good, and is less than half the price of the usual ones I get. Impressed, and will be buying this from now on.

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Known Cod Liver Oil Functions: 1. Permanently moisturizes the skin 2. Lubricates the joints and prevents arthritis 3. Fights inflammation with preformed vitamin A 4. Fights cancer with preformed vitamin D 5. Can be used as a mouthwash for "oil pulling" Cod liver oil has never been scientifically studied. However this miracle healer is suspected of being loaded with many wonderful healing substances and makes a body feel good. It is very inexpensive and powerful insurance against a a host of diseases. iHerb cod liver oil is very light in flavor and also has added flavor to combat a fishy taste. This makes it easy to benefit from this nutritional powerhouse.

Ultimate omega 3 supplement

Posted by Daniscience on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is pure win. It is the best DHA source for the price, remember DHA is more important than EPA. In addition you get good quality vitamin A (retinol, not beta-carotene), vitamin D3 and E. The flavor is neutral, kind of lemon, it is not unpleasant. The bottle is dark to prevent light coming in and perturbing the delicate omega 3 oils. For those who don't want to get these vitamins, Nature's Answer sells a similar product called Fish Oil (from sardines and anchovies).

Tastes pretty bland and lots of omega-3s

Posted by Reviewer2319370 on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. My husband, who hates anything that tastes "weird", will eat this without much complaint (if I feed it to him). I like it.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Apr 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My skin always looks better when I'm on CLO with vit A and D in abundance (this product has high levels). Getting daily n-3 fatty acids always helps with overall sense of clarity, vitality, and wellbeing.