Great product, Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used other Norwegian Cod Liver oil at twice the price but ever since I have found nature's Answer it is the only one I use. Mild flavor of lemon (could be a little stronger) but excellent value for the money.

superb product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't taste like cake, not that you should expect fish oil to taste as such. the flavor is manageable, especially knowing the health benefits. after a week of regular use the benefits like mental clarity, and muscle productions started to show.

Best source available

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Best price ive ever found for cod liver oil, or fish bodies. cod liver oil is the best souce of omega 3s, as well as one of the only potent natural sources of vit D. Vit E has higher levels than i've found anywhere.

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Known Cod Liver Oil Functions: 1. Permanently moisturizes the skin 2. Lubricates the joints and prevents arthritis 3. Fights inflammation with preformed vitamin A 4. Fights cancer with preformed vitamin D 5. Can be used as a mouthwash for "oil pulling" Cod liver oil has never been scientifically studied. However this miracle healer is suspected of being loaded with many wonderful healing substances and makes a body feel good. It is very inexpensive and powerful insurance against a a host of diseases. iHerb cod liver oil is very light in flavor and also has added flavor to combat a fishy taste. This makes it easy to benefit from this nutritional powerhouse.

Pleasantly surprised!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a handful of different cod liver oils and keep going back to Nordic Naturals and Carlson Labs. This cod liver oil is surprisingly good, and is less than half the price of the usual ones I get. Impressed, and will be buying this from now on.

Best I've Tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Having sampled half a dozen cod and fish oils from several companies over recent years, I believe I'll settle on this one. It's very light, has very little fishy taste, and the lemon lime flavor is better than the plain (ick) and the orangy flavored oils. I drink it right out of the bottle, then wash it down with a sip of water or juice. My 56 y/o) skin is much less flaky after starting the daily rounded teaspoonful of Nature's Answer CLO. Recommended!

Great Value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great price for Norwegian Cod Liver Oil. Since taking it,my hair and nails seem to grow faster, my skin is softer and smoother and I have not had a cold.The lemon-lime flavoring helps it not taste so fishy.I will definitely continue to purchase this product.Thanks iHerb for offering great products at reasonable prices!

Parcel lost, iHerb do not care.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered a total value over US$ 70 parcel, which never arrived since October. This was my 5th parcel with Iherb. I keep writing the customer support & all they keep answering: the parcel left our warehouse, while other sites contact shipping companies and check the delivery status if there is any delay. Very dissatisfied with the approach.

Ultimate omega 3 supplement

Posted by Daniscience on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is pure win. It is the best DHA source for the price, remember DHA is more important than EPA. In addition you get good quality vitamin A (retinol, not beta-carotene), vitamin D3 and E. The flavor is neutral, kind of lemon, it is not unpleasant. The bottle is dark to prevent light coming in and perturbing the delicate omega 3 oils. For those who don't want to get these vitamins, Nature's Answer sells a similar product called Fish Oil (from sardines and anchovies).

nature's answer, cod liver oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to consume Carlson's norwegian cod liver oil until I decided to try a different label. I'm not disappointed as I find the quality of the product, the taste and price exceptional.