great anti-depressant

Posted by Reviewer1243287 on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found that my anti-depressants just weren't working. I added 1 tsp. of this fish oil to my daily diet and it was like night turned into day.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1684979 on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic. It's got plenty of servings per bottle, it's got good EPA/DHA content, it tastes fine when taken alone, and, best of all, it's affordable.

Works For Me

Posted by Reviewer1208146 on Dec 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Very mild, non-fishy taste, easy to consume. Highly concentrated, much better than taking 5 of the softgels to equal the dosage. One teaspoon in the morning and one at night work well for me and have greatly reduced my mild depression. I am also taking Vitamin B and Magnesium, they all seem to work well together.

Orange burps all day long

Posted by Reviewer2944151 on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Strong Omega3 with orange flavor. The flavor is very pleasant per se (orange zest), but unfortunately it gave me nasty orange burps all along the day. Also the bottle is very bad to pour from, so unless you use a syringe or thoroughly wipe it down every time you take some omega, you'll have a bottle that's oily all over.

Excellent choice

Posted by Reviewer2806392 on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Due to pricing, I switched from Carlson's Fish oil to this one. It has excellent nutrient quality, the taste is a little less great than with carlsons, the orange flavour is a little strong, but still a great staple.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1600723 on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Best price on molcularly distilled fish oil. High EPA/DHA. It also tastes amazing for fish oil.

Excellent Value

Posted by Reviewer3012557 on Aug 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Comparable to brands that cost twice as much. No fish burps at all.

Nature's Answer Liquid Omega-3 Deep Sea Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1860479 on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to know how to rate this. It tastes better than cod liver oil. As far as purity goes, however, the label doesn't explicitly state no PCBs, pesticides, heavy metals and dioxins as does the label on the more expensive Renew Life FishSmart Ultra capsules. It only says that it's molecularly distilled and nitrogen flushed, which to someone not versed in those processes isn't helpful.

Nature's Answer, Liquid Omega-3 Deep Sea Fish Oil Review

Posted by Reviewer3254225 on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Both my wife and I have participated in fish oil studies with intake levels of 10 ml per day. We routinely mixed the oil with a bit of fruit juice (we like Dole's Paradise Blend). We have tracked improvements in cholesterol and triglycerides at the higher intake levels and general well being sense. Trickier is balancing diet/weight as fish oil is concentrated and not without calories. We have bought more expensive oils but the cost was not sustainable in this recession. This is very comparable to that oil and more affordable. We seem to be getting identical results with it. Minimal kickback from oil consumption later in the day. We are so glad to have found this option. Think you will like the quality here at a reasonable cost! Dave from Tallahassee

overall good product

Posted by Reviewer2055409 on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, but the cap doesn't seem to be tight when shipped, which can leak and cause oxidation, and decrease the quality.