Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Has helped me improve my memory. Daily value for an adult is one teaspoonful, not a tablespoonful. A teaspoonful every morning has worked well for me.

best b i've tried so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

as a sufferer of ankylosing spondylitis and chrohn's i have a lot of fatigue daily. i do really feel a long lasting boost from this stuff, it's a little hard to get down but well worth it... also it sticks to the back of your throat for a long time and even if you are careful and shake it well every use, the last couple of spoonfuls tend to get highly concentrated, i think it is a good idea to dilute it when you see the bottle is near empty...

Switched from another brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I switched to this B Vitamin complex from a much more expensive brand and am very happy with it. (A little thick in consistency but mixes in well with liquids)

B-Complex Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Liquid B-complex are going strait in the blood stream and find that it really help me with my tyroid which I quit the Eltroxin few months ago and was really in need of something to replace it. But I really bought it for my cats and find it's much easier to give then pills for cats.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to take Vit B-Complex in gel caps. After a a week or so opening a new bottle, they would give me an after taste. This liquid form has given me no problems. The taste is not too bad (for my weak stomach), and I've never had an after taste like the gel cap. Since I have not tried any other brand of liquid Vit B-Complex, I have nothing to compair with. So I'll say this product is good.

Decent but still smells like B!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a decent product, and I know that liquids absorb into the body more easily than solid pills, so I'll likely buy this again. However, the dosage size makes this a little pricier since I'm dosing myself, my husband, and 2 kids - the bottle disappears pretty quickly! It also smells like B vitamins, which is ok but makes one of the boys sniff at his shake and turn up his nose pretty quickly.

Energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I also take the sublingual B every other day. The B vitamins help me with low energy from chronic illnesses. Love it!

Excellent Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Great for arthritis reduces inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can bend my hands now. I take 1tablespoon every morning with 1/4cup of orange juice. My hands don't swell anymore with arthritis. if I miss a day on this I can definately tell the difference. Great product! I am going to order several bottles each time to keep on hand!

Palatable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good flavor- excellent liquid form since I'm not absorbing too much.

1 2 3