Love this herbal extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this herbal extract because its non-alcoholic and I was on antibiotics with some other meds that could not be mixed with alcohol for my post wisdom tooth surgery infection. The meds made me feel terrible and very nauseous lad extremely tired all day for the first week and then I received my iherb order. I took the liver support extract and within 24hrs the nausea & fatigue went away. Yes it was bitter tasting but thats how liver herbs are. So I highly recommend it, especially when you are in need of some liver support!

Liver Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked that this product is alcohol free and is much more cost effective than anything I can find in Canada. I simply put the drops in my tea several times during the day. The taste is barely detectable.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good support tincture.

Liver support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

easy to give liver support for a child. I pair this with Kava to counter ballance any potential side effect of Kava supplement on liver.

Hard to say with herbals, but no complaints.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact it has Goldenseal and others in addition to milk thistle.

Gentle yet powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have done several traditional liver cleanses ; with a castor oil pack , fasting with only green juices , enema's for a week . If one doesn't have time for all that , this is a great help . Being small size plus with an autoimmune , i took the lowest dosage of 14 drops for 10 days at night , slept deep and quick . My second round was for clearing post operative drugs from my body and it helped with the same dosage .