Great for hayfever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a fan of the Nature's Answer tinctures. Must admit I bought these more for the sake of people around me who suffer terribly from hayfever, and they always report back immediate positive effects. you need to take a dropperful a few times a day, so carry them with you.

Works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a fine product. Been using it for a few years now, and I'm pleased with it. I'm a smoker, and use it as needed, with positive results. I don't have any problems with that 'smokers cough'. I'll continue using it, while trying to break the habit. The Lobelia makes it easier.

Use of Lobelia Herb for smoking cessation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This herb is wonderful for the use of one wishing to stop smoking cigarettes!!! It takes cravings away. Wonderful Product !!!

VERY GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

DEFINITELY NOTICED MY LUNGS CLEANING THEMSELVES OUT

lobelia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Works great for asthma and other lung problems!!!!!

wow, great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have asthma, cough all nite, put this on my chest and had a good nights sleep

works wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for anxiety and for my kids asthma. Works great.

This is a homeopathic tincture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product name as it appears as a title does not indicate this is a homeopathic tincture. It is very misleading. I got this by mistake, thinking that this is a regular Lobelia tincture. I complained it to the customer service but they did not take the responsibility. Very disappointing as a long-term customer. The effect of this "homeopathic" tincture is much less than what I know from Lobelia tea/herb.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend it. Not only does it work but it tastes great too.

asthma wonder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My child has allergy-induced asthma. He has been using a nebulizer since he was 2. When we decided to use alternative medicine to treat him, our herbalist recommended lobelia for acute asthma attacks. We have used it once and it did quite well open up his chest. When using this lobelia he would not be 100% clear, as if he'd had a treatment, but he was noticeably breathing easier.

1 2 3 4