Bronchitis Relief

Posted by Reviewer1063099 on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife has been on prescription inhalers and medications for years, with little relief of symptoms. Taking 3 caps Natures Answer Mullein every morning and evening, as directed, she has experienced nearly complete relief of Bronchial symptoms.

Complete And Rapid Relief!

Posted by JJ2007 on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Having been afflicted with respiratory issues and illnesses since I was a little girl, I know firsthand how painful protracted asthma, bronchitis, and dry coughing can wear a person down, both emotionally and physically. So, I am very happy to report that 'Nature's Answer Mullein Leaf' has my profound gratitude and endorsement for working very quickly when I most need it (in the moment of a bronchospasm episode). This herbal supplement is a mainstay in my herbal arsenal to combat all of my respiratory ailments when they occur (especially in the Spring and Fall seasons).

I like this

Posted by Reviewer1294089 on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just started taking this to clear out lungs and sinuses when congested due to seasonal allergies. They work immediately- I'm very impressed. My honey also takes them now for his snoring at night. Yeah! We can finally sleep in the same bed again :)

great for sinus and insomnia and pain.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I get these for my husband who has chronic sinus problems, and they always help him. I have a spinal fusion with metal plates and screws, and have pain and insomnia, and take these when i am having a harder time than usual, and they help me to have less pain, and sleep better.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2042950 on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best mullein capsules on the market. It clears up my sinuses and helps my breathing.

EFFECTIVE

Posted by Reviewer2522156 on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this in big quantities (8 a day) to get all the mucus out of my body. It worked very well, just as good as pricey nature's sunshine.. The solaray brand did nothing at all for me.

Mullein Leaf

Posted by Reviewer2977858 on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Expectorant, highly suitable for Singers with Phlegmatic "Singers Throat"

Effective Respitory cold/flu Help.

Posted by Reviewer1323007 on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Mullein is an excellent herb. It's effect in assisting with any type of respitory situation is always a positive-plus! It's also part of my 'menopause herbal regiment'. I'm very comfortable with the quality of Nature's Answer. I focus on a great rate too. And you all have the best rate/$ per bottle that I've found. Thanks L. Naomi Texas

Nature's Answer, Mullein Leaf, 90 Capsules (NTA-16298)

Posted by Reviewer2780120 on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this product on the recommendation of someone helping me with my 10 y/o kitty with heart disease. It helps keep the liquid from forming in her lungs due to strain on the system. So far, so good - seems to be of a good quality, and easy to hide in some food.

great

Posted by Reviewer1405719 on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great product for lung mucus very mild.

1 2 3 4