Mrs Kris Pakiela, Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm strong believer to use natural remedies. My son did develop hair loss problem,condition called Alopecia areata. Nettle herb is very powerful to use for this treatment by applying dissolved tincture in the ratio 2:1/2 parts Nettle tincture and 1 part of water onto his head. It is to early to say, that this treatment is helpful. This is 3 or 4 months treatment and my son has to be patient to see the results.

Great product for allergy symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works wonderful for easing allergy symptoms like running nose and watery eyes. We get the natures answer alcohol free for our daughter to use and it works perfect

Taste sweet, not too bitter.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A kidney tonic and full of minerals-- used instead of chlorella.

Preventing hair loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to prevent further hair loss at my age (48 years old woman). I took twice per day and after 3rd day, I could see extreme improvement in my hair fall. I am very happy to find this product in iherb. I bought 3 bottles and have completed my 2nd bottle. I will be ordering more soon. Thank you very much :)

Great for Allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We use this daily to treat our 5 year old son's allergies. It's a little strong, but he's used to the taste now. Alcohol-free is a necessity for us.

Nature's Answer, Nettle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent product especially urinary problems

Prove to keep sinus infections away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since my husband and I started the regiment of putting the drops into our cup of nightly tea, we have not gotten any sinus infection all year long. Definitely a must try if you are prompt to sinus issues due to changing weather or seasons.

great for detoxification

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

lightening speed delivery from iherb! another great alcohol-free herbal liquid from Nature's Answer

really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works really fast on allergy symptoms. I ordered two more bottles so that I am sure to have some on hand. I even like the taste.

Good for hayfever, they say.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read that nettleand cayenne alleviate hayfever symptoms, which is why I started using this, I take it whizzed up with other oils in tomato juice. It has no particular taste, when mixed with other tinctures (especially the cayenne!) Nature's Answer is, I think, a very good company, with good quality products. I highly recommend it for tinctures

1 2 3