Posted by Reviewer1532915 on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I came across this product by accident on the web. I did research and read testimonies. Then I bought and tried it! It's all true and then some. Urinary track infection gone in 1 day. Yeast infection gone in 1 day. Colds/sniffles gone in one day. Im sold ..I've tried a lot products over the years and right now this one tops the list!

This is the real thing

Posted by Reviewer1788637 on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this Olive Leaf Extract for a Mycoplasma bacterial infection based upon other user's recomendations, and after opening the bottle, you can tell that its a real extract, not some watered down version. Good price and quality.

Great Product, and Potent

Posted by 5721877217519016967 on Jan 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting, and very effective. I have been recovering from an operation and my wound has had a lot of trouble, since taking this and Nature's Answer oil of oregano mixed with coconut oil it has recovered now 100% these products are a life saver. Highly recommend. I also applied it topically as well as ingesting

Good addition to my tincture routine!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have already been taking oregano oil, which I think is excellent against colds and flu and whatever else ails you. Recently I've noticed an oregano-olive combo on the iherb shelves, so I bought this. not an unpleasant taste, and I hope it makes me even healthier! Nature's Answer is a great company - my preferred one for tinctures.

love the product , and the service !

Posted by Reviewer2023245 on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used it in saline solution as a nasal spray , wonderful stuff , I highly recomend it ! Cindy

Mrs Lia Palasty

Posted by Reviewer2755828 on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used olive leaf extract for a week now mainly for my sinus problems and I must say I feel so much better, the pressure on my sinuses as gone and no more headaches, I highly recommend it.

Posted by Reviewer1839171 on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this seems to be very good. i actually don't know how much effect it has on my well being because i generally feel well mostly. however, i use it daily and like it alot.

Healing

Posted by Reviewer2304805 on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our family uses this. We love it

Always good

Posted by Reviewer2993718 on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used this for years. Hubby likes it too. Nice price here.

olive leaf

Posted by Reviewer2561606 on Dec 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure about this one yet. It is bitter and I haven't tried it much. I need some way to eat of drink it because of the bitterness. I know it is very good for me. I have a good friend who swears by it, because of all the health problems she has she is able to function eachday. I will introduce her to this one because of the no alchol. Thanks again.

1 2 3