sleeping help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to help a person sleep. It's fast, easy and really works. It has a great calming effect and wonderful to use if a person gets a tension headache. It doesn't taste too bad either.

This actually works for anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered from social anxiety for a long time. Ironic, considering I'm also a super social person who loves being around people. I've tried panicyl, one like this, gaba, and wasted money onmany others. This has been least expensive and works immediately. Makes you a normal relaxed, not sleepy or zombied. Just the feeling of no Fear which is awesome!

Passion Flower

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it with Lemon Balm to get my cortisone down to a manageable level. Provides relaxation and calm. Beneficial.

John of God

Posted by zsuzsa on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

John of God is a healer in Brazil, he can be seen on Youtube if you dont know who I speak of... well he's truly an embodiment of Love and has healed thousands of people from HIV, Cancer, etc - and this (Passionflower) is the ONLY herb he recommends. Its a very special gift given to us and I highly recommend everyone take this. When balancing hormones, its important to take something to "lock in" the good hormones and passionflower is one of those somethings. I love this and will never look at life without it again!

Takes the Edge Off

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I add two droppers full to some water at night and it seems to just take the edge off. It doesn't make me drowsy, but it does relax me and thus helps me get to sleep. If you are a tense or nervous person, I would try one dropper full in the morning as well.

NO MORE XANAX!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic osteoarthritis and am only 51. The passionflower vine tincture is amazing. It relaxes my body not my brain. I feel more clearheaded, sleep better, and have less pain. It works great for me. Without the alc., it`s terribly sweet. Just me.

Absolutely wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this during exam time, and introduced my dad to it when he developed panic attacks. Can't fault it! Amazing!

Highly Recommeneded

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Product works 100%. Works great and calms you down. I have bad nerves but try to stay to something natural. This works, but I find your body becomes immune to it with time, so I cycle this or Valarian Root. Overall great product.

great for peace of mind

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I'm sort of the nervous type and Passionflower by Nature's Answer solves that problem. Nice taste, just drop in some coffee or even water, juice and you will feel the effects quickly. This will always be on my shelf.

Very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It works as I was hoping it would==calms the stomach.

1 2