Helped me sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I took about a dropper before bed and was out like a light all night. Even the cats on the bed didn't bother me! It has a rather strong taste, something like thick licorice.

quick acting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to help with anxiety. I also use the capsules, but the tinctures work quicker. I keep this in my pocketbook for those times that I might need some quick help.

ok, but doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I guess the years that I have taken prescription sleep aids and anti-anxiety meds have prohibited me from benefiting from passionflower. It's too bad; I've been searching for a way to sleep at night without the need for chemicals.

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After just a couple of days I felt calmer, slept better, and considerably reduced my anxiety.

peaceful sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use it only at night for a restful night's sleep.

Loving it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Effective, but the taste is unpleasant. Will still repurchase, but in the larger size next time!

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's effective but taste is bad

same

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps me when I can't quite get to sleep. Great price/fast ship.

Useful for Anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this after reading another review where it was being used as a replacement for Ativan/Lorazepam. It does work! Not for extreme attacks - for that I still turn to my prescription. But for low-grade or when I start to feel one come on, this works very well. Helps when I start feeling my heart pounding or beating fast. Because it is alcohol free I can put and keep a dropperful or two under my tongue (acts fastest this way) for several minutes. I also use it at night, along with kava, to help me sleep - that's when my anxiety seems to come on the worst. Does it taste pleasant? No :-) But, then no herbal things do. If you are used to taking tinctures you won't find this any worse than any other (and probably slightly better - it has now become the taste of 'aaahhhh'). If you are trying to limit the medication I noted above I suggest giving it a try - you might find it just what the doctor didn't order!

Calming

Posted by OssieA on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take before bed, helps me relax and get to sleep.

1 2