Natures Answer, Pau D' Arco

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We really like this product for its effectiveness. Other products are not as quick acting. This product does what it is supposed to do, and works fast. Pau D'Arco is good for Fungal infections, Tumors, Teeth problems, etc. Try it, you'll like it!

A wonder for treating c. albicans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Everyone has different chemistry. That said, the claims I have read about Pau D'Arco fighting c. albicans, or yeast as well as bacterial infections has been true for me. Whenever I travel I make sure I have this with me. I find that the alcohol-free is vital when you are fighting yeast and the liquid form appears to work better than pill form. Not a bad taste either.

must have it if you have small kids&babies

Posted by AisTeja on Dec 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

really helps to get well if kids got flu, tonsillitis and any other problems, caused by viruses or bacteria. It is alcohol free so you can give it to babies for immune support, when your older kids are sick

Perfect

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My almost 8 years young dog (bitch) is using it for her overall being and her hormonal imbalance problems. She had/has some small white lumps/bumps under her skin in the mammary glands and I want to deal with them naturally. One already has gone completely, the other, near the vulva is still present but I think we will get rid of it soon. Dog feels herself very well, has much energy and joy of life. My dog is going in nature's way, not in vet medicine's way with neutering or stuff and other problems because of it. I believe in nature, diet and exercises.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helped raise my red blood count up. Tastes good!

Good Candida Support!

Posted by NatureLove on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This does work to balance or cleanse the system. Yet, I believe that without a real organic and balanced lifestyle non of these supplements will work (Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food). But as a support for a cleanse (candida) or detox, immune booster - definitely an effective herb!

Best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good. Way better without the alcohol!

Pau D'Arco

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this for external applciation on toenail fungus. It seems to be helping.

Pau D' Arco

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wouldn't be without it. It is good for all sorts of "things".

Candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used this for my daughter's candida. We rotated with other tincture like Orgeon and Olive Leaf. And there was a drastic improvement.

1 2 3 4