My savior from Candida!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've had Candida for years and I took all kinds of medicine and even tried Now Food's Candida Support and wasn't really getting anywhere with this sensitive issue. Finally tried Pau D'Arco - 3 pills in the morning, 3 in the evening as a tea (opened capsules and put the contents to boiled water) and I saw after a couple of days that candida signs have reduced a lot!!!!! I'm also coupling it with Olive extract to get rid of it completely... So still taking them together. I tend to want less of sugary food so think it's a sign of candida improvement!!! Please rate my review if it helped you to make a decision :)

Pau D'Arco

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It kills candida on contact and cleans up the liver. I will always use this product. It also kills viruses.

For dermatitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been battling with red and itchy dermatitis 2.5 yrs and haven't found anything that soothes it. Even hormone creams only alleviate the itching, but don't cure or take away redness. No one has found a reason or a cure... until now! I am on day 9 and my skin is almost cleared! I take as recommended, twice daily 2 capsules. I am so happy. No nausea or side effects. Dry mouth maybe so drink more water. I wish everyone with dermatitis or unknown rashes would try this.

very good product

Posted by naturalrecovery on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this for awhile, and do notice a difference when I don't...for lymphadema.

So so...

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Firstly, my concerns go to capsule which is from "Other Ingredients": vegetable cellulose, rice flour, calcium silicate I think. Capsule smells chemic to me and is some kind of irritative. Secondly, our family was Cat's claw fans, it helped us very much, we swear by it. But I have read a lots of opinions and reviews about Pau D'Arco and gave it a try. Not impressed. Yesterday I felt cold inside, took Moringa and 2 capsules of this. Today again took 2 capsules of this and no effect. I am feeling weak, my nose is running. I know that Cat's claw would help, but not this. My man is also sick already for few days, 6 capsules Pau D'Arco a day do little job. Cat's Claw is the one and only, going back to it.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Had ringworm that kept spreading. Now its gone

no 1 for us

Posted by AisTeja on Sep 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is the No 1 in our family first aid kit in almost all situations then health problems occur

Good for Yeast Infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Known as Nature's antibiotics, I went on vacation and got a bad case of canditia in my mouth. I wasn't able to eat much every bite was so painful. I was also under stress. I went to the nearest GNC & they recommended this product. It started healing the infection up right away. If you don't react well to pharmaceutical antibiotics this supplement will do you better. No more Yeast Problems for me. Wearing dentures didn't help. i had also eaten fresh pineapple acidic foods will bring it on.

Natures Answer`s vitamin d

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It`s the best vitamin d3 i ever tried. Thank You for selling.

seems it helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i didn't catch cold or flu since i took this caps. when a lot of people around me spent a lot of time in a hospital. i don't know what helped me exectly, but i believe in this treatment

1 2 3 4