Help

FREE of TOXIC industrial waste fluoride, thickeners and foaming agents

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tons of good stuff such as sodium bicarbonate, co-enzyme Q10 and folic acid. None of nasty stuff such as toxic fluoride, synthetic solvents, sodium-lauryl-sulfate, artificial sweeteners, colors and dyes. On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used.

not for me

Posted by bugajuk on Jul 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Some ingredients in this Toothpaste did not work for me because I had not time even to finished brushing my teeth, when it became very sting,began to hurt, they become very sensitive ..so i wont be using this toothpaste...

Looks like Poop

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Has the appearance and texture of poop. Consistency in mouth is very thin, turns watery too quickly. Doesn't taste very good either. Pretty costly for an unpleasant product. Has a big informational insert and a billion ingredients, but won't get again. You can make homemade toothpaste much cheaper that works better (combine baking soda and coconut oil and whatever flavor you like - thick consistency very similar to commercial brands).

All Good Ingredients!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No junk or harmful additives. Tastes just fine too. For the few of you who complain that it doesn't foam: that's because this is a HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE and doesn't have the HARMFUL foaming agents that are BAD for you. Foaming doesn't mean that it's doing a better job, it just means that you're slathering your teeth with icky stuff. ;)

Fluoride,SLS etc' free...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i have the deepest respect for this company but after trying this toothpaste for 2 weeks i am back to my homemade toothpowder based mostly on baking soda which i find much better as a tooth cleanser,anyway if you still won't give up toothpastes may i recommend the "Cool Mint" from this same company.important to mention that regardless of taste both products are free from fluoride,sls and other body contaminants that somehow usually appear in today's toothpastes...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

cinnamon is great

Posted by LadyEnigma on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several toothpastes for sensitivity, including Sensodyne. Most of the over the counter products have sodium laurel sulfate and other additives. While Sensodyne worked for a while, it didn't improve my gum health. I also tried Dr. Katz' PerioTherapy which was okay for a while. After some soreness in my gums (that the PerioTherapy was supposed to have helped with) I tried PeriRub for tooth pain. It worked far better than OraJel. The insert in the package said that it was more effective combined with PeriBrite toothpaste and PeriWash. While using a Dr. Collins toothbrush (if you have sensitive teeth, this brush is extremely gentle) I tried the rub, toothpaste and rinse. I have not had any soreness or sensitivity in nearly 3 months of regular use! PerioBrite comes in several flavors, two mints and this Cinnamon flavor. I am not a big mint fan, but love this Cinnamon flavor. It has a great herbal formulation that includes CoQ10 (healthy for our bodies, and our mouths), Folic Acid, Oregano, Cinnamon and Clove. It naturally whitens, helps dry mouth and has no preservatives, alcohol, sweeteners and dyes. I have tried the Cool Mint as well and both have a nice, fresh zing taste to them. It is concentrated so you don't have to use a large amount. I believe natural is better. I don't miss all the additives and sweeteners. Even Tom's of Maine, a "natural toothpaste" still adds sodium laurel sulfate. This is the first toothpaste that has really helped my teeth and gums as a whole. The Cinnamon flavor is the hardest to find and I am glad to see Amazon finally carrying it. PerioBrite in any flavor is the best choice for a natural toothpaste that will improve your oral health. It has been on the market since the 1970s and is better than many of the newer items out there. Find your favorite flavor and use this daily for better oral health.Want to find out how to save money, click "YES" and see MORE useful info by CLICKING ON MY NAME.*

Really Whitens Teeth! :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really helped to whiten my teeth and also heal my sensitive gums and teeth! Love Periobrite's line of toothpaste with Cinnamint being the best if you are aftering whiter and brighter teeth! :D

Free of Harmful Chemicals - Safer to use

Posted by teacup on Aug 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not a bunch of fake sugar and other ingredients for the jaded people. The taste and consistency of this toothpaste takes a little time to get used to. Look up the ingredients of other toothpastes and learn why this one is SAFER for you and your family and better for you too.

Rating

Posted by SEEDRA on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good

Nice taste and natural.

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes and feels nice. I don't know about the whitening, though, as my teeth are permanently yellow.