Love the clean feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love using this product with my water pic every night. It keeps my gums healthy and really helps to keep the plaque away - My dental hygienist comments on the increasing improvement to my dental health.

Refreshing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is very refreshing, used with toothpaste, as a mouthwash (diluted!) or added to an oral irrigation machine. I use it in all three ways. I would like to have it in a package that was easier to transport. The pump device is not meant to travel with, which I have to do regularly.

nice toothpaste

Posted by katmakiah on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

yes, you can use it for a toothpaste, or put it in the waterpik. Make sure you rinse it out of the waterpik tube when you are done.

Wonderful products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

All of Nature's Answer Perio**** series are fantastic.

Perio Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We use all of the Perio products and our hygenist has commented on how much better our gum health is. She was so impressed with the improvement she wanted to know where to get it. We had periodontal disease and our gums no longer bleed. The Periocleanse is great in the irrigator. It leaves the mouth moist and never dry.

Great and all natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You don't have buy a big full of quimical bottle to make fresh your mouth, just dilute with small amount of water and feel all the great herbs of this product.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

pretty much as i suspected... highly concentrated, can be used in reservoir or just squirted onto toothbrush

Clean mouth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this with a dental irrigator (water pik) and it leaves my mouth feeling great. I like this alternative to flossing, which is supposed to clean more effectively- and feels like it does. I have just started the practice of "oil pulling", supposed to be an ayurvedic technique to heal all kinds of health problems, including gum issues. Check out the website of that name for more info. Seems promising.

taste is strange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mouthwash in the bottle smells good, though when diluted in water - tastes a little bit like medicine (but not so bad that I cannot irrigate). After few years of usage, I am so used to taste, I dont find it strange anymore. Even if the base ingredient is Glycerin, it dilutes well in water. I prepare my dilution for one time (not like it is written in details - Add 2 pumpfuls to 10 oz. of warm water).

I don't use it as it's supposed to be used, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea how I'm supposed to use this, what I do is put a squirt of it in a small container with warm water and use it as a regular mouthwash. It's not super-minty or anything but seems ok.

1 2 3