!!!WARNING!!! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hope your mouth is strong enough for this product. This Cinna Mint may burn your mouth besides the proclaimed benefits. Ordered four bottles of this flavor when iherb was short on the Cool Mint flavor. Tears came out after about 25 seconds of rinse and swish. Whoever formulated this "Cinna Mint" has different intention in mind in compared with the "Cool Mint" flavor. Both flavors has the same ingredients listed on their labels, but Cinna Mint burns. It took more than a week for the mouth to heal. Tried again with 50% water and 50% Cinna Mint, and it "burned" the tongue after about 30 seconds. Other products such as Perio Brite Toothpaste, PerioWash "Cool Mint", and PerioRub( especially after burned by the Cinna Mint) are all user friendly products; but PerioWash "Cinna Mint" brings more pains than benefits. Well, this is a pure personal experience, and hope you are one of those people with 5 stars and a strong mouth for it. If you are not, PerioWash " Cool Mint" is a good choice, or you can try Biotene if "Cool Mint" is too strong,too. Anyway, hope you will find your dream mouthwash without too much pain and unpleasant experience.

Strong flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You must like cinnamon. And I do. Might be too hot for some. This is my favorite flavor of this brand. It does what it is suppose to do. I will order more again.

Worst burn than other cheap mouthwashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I accidentally ordered two bottles of Nature's Answer, PerioWash, Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Cinna Mint, I regularly order the Cool Mint flavor which I have enjoyed for years. When I first tried the Cinna Mint I did a double take on the label because after a few swishes my mouth was ON FIRE!, well it felt like it was. When I called iHerb Cust Serv they said I was out of luck and to order the correct one next time, well there isn't going to be a next time, there are far too many online stores that would appreciate doing business with me.

Too hot for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Even my husband, who LOVES hot, spicy food, found this very hot. It burns too much to use.

Too strong

Posted by Specialist on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The directions do not say to dilute this product with any water. I can't handle the burning from the cinnamon if I use it straight. I've been diluting it but may not be getting the benefits because of that. I use the toothpaste and like it, so I tried the cool mint flavor. I like that one much better, even though some batches are stronger than others. They need to get their batches consistant.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this mouth wash. Really helps the breath and I feel like my teeth look whiter and gums are healthier.

Tingly but mild

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cute spicy flavor, not really freshening though. Maybe there are other benefits that will show up sometime... Anyway, if my gums will ever stop bleeding, I'll sure let you know!

Harsh harsh harsh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Waaaay too hot and stingy for my gums, made them blood red!

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the way this mouthwash tastes and it is very refreshing.

Lovely taste