Confiscated by Customs!!

Posted by Reviewer2531546 on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this mouthwash but unfortunately it was confiscated by Australian Customs! It contains xylitol which is prohibited to import unless you have a permit. I'll be super careful in future!

sensitivity

Posted by TheBest on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This made my teeth more sensitive to brushing.

Love the taste !

Posted by Root-Note-Healing on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was using the Original Mint flavor of this mouthwash, but after trying Winter Mint, I will ONLY use this flavor! Fantastic. This stuff really freshens the breath well and is all-natural.

Healing mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1719502 on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! Keeps your gums healthy naturally when used regularly. Really not a breath freshner but natural medicine for your oral health.

i do not like it

Posted by Reviewer2688341 on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

never buy again It burns mu mouth and lips

The Best MouthWash

Posted by Reviewer1326533 on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, I do however prefer the Cool Mint flavor but this one is ok. I use to make up my own mouthwash with peroxide and peppermint drops but this has such great ingredients and is so reasonably priced, I don't bother anymore. My gums are in much better shape since using this product and I am only on my second bottle.

Good but a little strong...

Posted by Reviewer1944996 on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way in keeping my mouth clean and fresh. I'd to use far less than recommended because using a lot kind of burns my mouth, while less = slight burn + tingly effect. Will keep using this in the long run and see how it works after a while.

Good Product..

Posted by Reviewer2004397 on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought "Cool" mint before, felt too strong. So this time tried "winter" mint-good for regular use. But when having cold sore, it's better to use "cool" mint.

PerioWash Winter Mint

Posted by Reviewer2578824 on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this natural mouthwash. Hate those alcohol & chemical supermarket ones. Thought this might be abit weak but it gives my mouth the sharp, clean feel needed from a great mouthwash.

Very Good and Effective

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Minty herbal flavor that lasts awhile, seems effective to kill germs and freshen breath. Stays fresh to the bottom weeks later.