Help for Gums!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I add a few drops of this to my toothpaste while it is on the brush and brush it in good. Great healing for gums and mouth defense. Even works against thrush and esophagitis/ulcers. Propolis also has a calming effect. I take the capsules too. Everything the bees produce is medicinal!!

Great for radiation burn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had radiation on my face and had sore in my mouth because of that. I put this product in my mouth every night and my sores healed quickly and had less pain. I am still using it.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking propolis since I was a little girl. My grandmother used to give us the drops every day (a few drops in a teaspoon of sugar or honey). If it was the cold season we used to take it with tea too. I love this product because it's alchocol free. It really works. I managed to fight off 2 waves of cold and flu epidemics roaming around the office I work in. I ordered a small supply for just in case. THis is alwo really good for wounds. My brother had quite a few accidents in his life (cuts, scapes and a few bigger injuries) this works as antibiotic and really helps heal and renew tissue. I recommend this to everyone I know.

Nature's answer to problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fihgts bacreria, works well with gum irritation, soar throat and swollen glands. It is nature's natural antibiotic. That along with garlic, people should never get sick, we need not make the pharmaceuticals rich.

Ineffective

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm used to propolis extracts that work and leave a thin protective film. This one doesn't seem to do anything useful and doesn't stay on. It also has a strange, unpleasant after-taste (I usually like the propolis aroma).

magic cure-all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you have been disappointed in topical steroids try this instead

Propolis for your teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used it (8 drops on my dry toothbrush before applying the toothpaste) every day for about a week. Whereas my poor gums felt a lot better with a noticeable decrease in sensitivity from gum pockets, I noticed the propolis has turned my teeth a tinge browner. I stopped and my teeth got whiter. A really good product. I recommend it highly.

Not bad, but there are better!

Posted by mahajek on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like this one, I ordered Y.S. organic BEE farms organic propolis and it's much better. This one is, however, more than fine as a good mouthwash! If you like, check my other reviews!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It really helps me singing : )

Propylene Glycol ?????

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it's not containing alcohol, but have Propylene Glycol ????

1 2 3 4