Bladder Incontinence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am a 50 year old woman, and still menstruating. I used this product for general reproductive health and to help with PMT. However, an inadvertent and most welcome side effect was the dramatic improvement in bladder control. I have had bladder problems since childhood, and these have become severe in the last couple of years. The desperate urge to go and the frequent leaks/ accidents, have substantially improved, I even feel safe enough to go without incontinence pads again.

From Bulgaria

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product !

Nature's Answer, Raspberry Leaf, Alcohol-Free, 30 ml, 1 fl. oz.

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jul 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thankful for this product and one vet for info. Since my dog's (girl) 3 years she has very severe false pregnancies and zero other illnesses. I think it is due to hormones in meat(she's on raw). So, we were in deadlock. No fasting diets, no physical activity helped for sure. She used to have very swollen underbelly, she was angry, not wanted to go for walks. I think she was in pain. We were doing some ice packs, some female tonic teas for her, but it not helped 100 percent. We do not want to neuter her, because it is not the answer. We must be with all organs mother nature gave us - this is our philosophy. So, finally I found marvelous vet and she told about her practice. When dog becomes in heat - you must start to give her such tincture and give during all heat time and after it for 1-2 months (according needs). We were late this time and started to give the tincture after heat. Now it is already almost 1 month after my dog's heat and she feels good. She is active, I think she is not in pain, her underbelly is not so swollen (only within the normal range). So, I think this is it. It is natural way for her to be healthy and balanced. She will be using other tinctures for her overall being after diestrus. We will win this war!

Uterine Tonic, and can help labor

Posted by LioraRecommends on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

gets labor going!! Helped 4 friends so far. The bottle got passed around and around. This bottle was to replace that old one!

It works but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started using raspberry leaf tea for menstrual cramps and it really worked, helping me to cut off much of the pain. However, this extract seems not to be so helpful with pain, but it keeps my period stable, since I usually have delays, but not anymore.

good

Posted by creambunny on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the taste is not bad either (like herb tea :)

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

ok

Just started using it..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No problem with delivery from iherb. Just started using this and hope it helps in uping my estrogen a little.