Red Raspberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great quality product. I'm not a doctor, so this is my opinion, but red raspberry leaf has stopped my uterine fibroids from bleeding. When I first started taking this, I was anemic and bleeding heavily. The doctors wanted to cauterize the fibroids and I didn't know if I wanted kids so I opted for an herbal answer that wouldn't cause possible sterility. Its a toning uterine herb that did stop my bleeding.

Raspberry Leaf - Helps with PMS

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this for past couple of months. Noticed significant reduction in PMS cramps. No more pre-PMS zits and uncomfy bloated-ness. Do mix with Red Clover for max. results :) The delivery was efficient. Will be back to get more...

Really helped with menstrual cycle

Posted by TriedandTested on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm 23, and I've suffered from heavy and irregular menstrual cycles for a very long time. Ever since I've started taking these pills (I take 2 pills twice a day), my periods come exactly 4 weeks apart from each cycle, and the blood flow is significantly less. Also, I no longer have prolonged periods, and my periods usually last 5-7 days now. I find that the pills also help to reduce the symptoms of PMS, and I'm less irritable now. The veggie cap casing is definitely a plus!

Woman's best friend

Posted by 4SUPERHEROSINTHEMAKE on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love raspberries and never realized that it's leaves have so many wondrous diverse healing properties until I found a tea made from them. The main reason why I take this supplement is that it aids in pms and is beneficial to all of a woman's reproductive organs.

Took during last few weeks of pregnancy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took this and drank the tea the last few weeks of my pregnancy and I went in to labor a week before my "due date". Not sure if it was because of this or not, but I'm glad I didn't go "over" because my baby was big!

Nature's Herb for the Female

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started giving my 1 year old pit bull this herb when she was spayed, and have found that she gradually got thru the pain, and even has a more docile manner about her. I take these myself just before my monthy cycle, and it makes everything so much smoother. This is a great herb!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really helped relieve monthly cramps.

Menstrual Cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 - 4 capsules of this every day, and it keeps me from getting my monthly cramps and discomfort.....So this stuff benefits me A LOT....It's easier and faster to take than raspberry leaf tea, it has a good price, and iherb is the best place to buy from : )

Red Raspberry Leaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are great. I've noticed that my face doesn't break out with acne like before, but I'm not sure if has something to do with the herb. I'd give this a try if you're a woman with menstrual problems.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

With Poly-Cystic Ovary Syndrome depression and hormone imbalance are dreadful, this helps me maintain a etter balance and make me a nicer person to be with without drugs. Barely any Rasberry Leaf is available in Australia and what is available is at such a low dosage it you need about 12 a day to 6 of these - well worth every cent.

1 2 3