Good pick me up

Posted by Reviewer1233497 on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love rhodiola rosea but the liquid form is even better because your body is able to absorb liquid vitamins more effienctly. This is also wonderful for people that have had problems with the pill form of the rhodiola. My mother could not "deal" with the capsule form but loves the liquid form that I bought for her.

Very helpful when anemic

Posted by Reviewer3113586 on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful when anemic and week.

Really seems to help

Posted by Reviewer3005165 on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel more energized when I wake up in the morning. Foggy brain is gone and I'm really to take on anything!

I think I am noticing a difference.

Posted by Reviewer1871401 on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I train hard and have a pretty stressful schedule. When I have been overly stressed, I have taken the product as directed and have seemingly felt better within an hour or so.

great items ! great prices !!!

Posted by Reviewer2471401 on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i really enjoy using these products, they're very natural, and i feel very comfortable using them. Please keep-up with the good work and good prices !!! from 1 - 10 i rate them a 10 if more !

Increased energy

Posted by Reviewer2057571 on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If I'm tired or exhausted, this extract can actually help raise my energy level so that I feel less tired and can do what I need to get done, or go to that party that I otherwise would not attend. My husband also takes it, and notices the difference a lot. It has definitely been worth trying.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer3076642 on Oct 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I start taking Rhodila root after seeing on Dr.Oz i really feel calm and more focus a little boost on sex also .It works

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer3206316 on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a quality brand, but I am somewhat suspect of any extract that is standardized for only certain ingredients (i.e.: Rosavin, etc.). It makes me more comfortable to know that an extract is standardized to represent all the possible active constituents. I also have the Rhodax brand pills, but I got the Nature's Answer liquid extract because it is absorbed more quickly and easier to control dosing.

very low dosage

Posted by 5595948348715286120 on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very low dosage so you have to take a lot, not the best i have tried, wouldnt order again.

Rhodiola Root

Posted by Reviewer2722653 on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I need time to use and review this product as it is a first time purchase: it gets high reviews from research that I have done. I plan on using it in body bath products.

1 2 3