Excellent Product & Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I get this for my sister. She has severe chronic fatigue syndrome and the "brain fog" that goes with. She says this is a lifesaver. She can think clearly and remember things. I can see a difference in her, too. Great price through iHerb!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I dont see how people take more than this dosage maybe it is just the quality but i take one of these in the morning with breakfast and 1 with lunch and it helps so much. It just gives me a warm feeling inside that relaxes me and makes me feel good but doesnt make me lethargic at all.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I find this 100mg product far better than any other Rhodiola product. I've tried three different 500mg brands and a 250mg brand and this works far better. Whether its because its a very pure brand I don't know, all I know is that it makes me feel relaxed but positive (motivated).

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Been feeling more alert and energetic since using this product. Seems to keep my hormones balanced, as my skin in clearing up, too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had a problems with sleeping about 1,5 years. Doctors coudn't help me. After a course of Rodiola I solved this problem and sleep like a normal man

Subtle but effective!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am so excited I hope I have found my cure for panic attacks! I came across this herb reaserching for help for panic attacks. I am sensitive to herbs and medication so I started with this low dose (100mg). I am not "cured" yet, but after about 2 weeks of use now, there is a noticeable diffference! My reaction when i am confronted with something that would normally cause a panic attack is barely there! I hesitate as I expect & wait for the attack, but just as the sensation comes, it goes. I am going to try a higher dose and see what happens. This cannot be placebo affect as I have tried everything and nothing has helped before this.

Excellent stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have issues with underactive adrenals, and this really gives me a nice boost, without any noticeable side effects.

Good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've had good results using the rhodiola. My brain seems to be functioning the way it should.

Great-great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best recommendations!! Really works!!

Good Herbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good brands , make great products

1 2 3 4