Try this for hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1615821 on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for months and it actually relieves hot flashes! I read that women in Germany have been using this for years for hot flashes so I thought I would give it a try. I am amazed that it actually stops hot flashes and I can now sleep all night. I use two droperfuls three times a day in some juice. Give it a couple of days to get in your system.I have tried just about everything on the market except HRT. This is the only thing that actually works-no kidding!

Rhubarb root for hot flushes

Posted by 5347048019404115158 on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to take the edge off hot flushes and reduce the amount . I take 2 droppers full [13 drops each] morning and night in a little water. It needs to be shaken well before use each time as there is a lot of sediment.

rhubarb extract

Posted by Reviewer2007300 on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

got for hormone balancing and could not tell if it helped after 5 weeks but it has been shown to with many.... sorry... otherwise fine.

Reduces Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer2278468 on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A friend told me this product helps reduce hot flashes. I've taken it once a day, and they have been reduced. Good product at good price.

rhubarb to prevent Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer1440408 on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my first try with rhubarb supplementation and I have no way of telling if it is effective