Rose Hp Fruit, Organic Alcohol Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My spouse showed improvment in his allergies this spring after taking this extract. I will order some more late summer to help control fall allergies. Good price!!

Can't live without this!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take 3times a day everyday. this product makes my skin younger and clear. good for inner ski care! I bought 12bottles this time!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like it that it is "organic", is a liquid extract, has a measure-marked dropper, is stored in a dark-colored glass bottle as opposed to plastic and has a good tight seal on the lid to keep it from leaking. (I am not sure what the product is actually doing for me though.)

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for a couple months now and have noticed a big difference in my skin tone. Will keep using this product!

rose hip is wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the flavor and the benefits of this product; just wish it came in a larger size. One of the most pleasant forms I've taken.

WORKS FINE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

GREAT IT WORKS FOR ME

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have always liked Nature's Answer products for their potent extracts as opposed to tinctures and also their alcohol-free versions. Thanks again to iherb for providing superior products at great prices!:)

rose hip fruit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am still checking this out I do really like the quick shipping thats why I use you!