Hot flash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have hyperthyroid which make my body run a bit warmer than most. I heard sage works for this on Dr Oz show so I tried it. And much to My surprise it does a terrific job!! Guess it works for excessive sweating of any kind. I use one full dropper full 2 X's a day. It takes a month of use before u will feel a difference.

this works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recomended that I try sage for my "hot flashes". I tried drinking it in tea form but I found the taste a little too hard to take. By taking the sage in the extract form, I can put it in almost any drink and I don't taste it at all. Further more my hot flashes and night sweats are gone.

Good sage tincture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this due to my recent bouts of excessive sweating (also because sage pills were unavailable). So far, it is a worthy substitute. I use this orally and apply driclor topically under my arms and thankfully the combo has curbed my sweating. On a cautionary note, I read that sage is not a good supplement to use for prolonged periods, so I plan to use it in the summertime and sparingly throughout the year. In short, this is a quality product depending on your intended use.

Great mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sage has been proven to kill the bacteria that causes gum disease. I add a dropper full to a dixie cup with a little water, rinse, and spit.

For menopausia is a good solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Women need it

Great company.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Answer is my go-to for tinctures. I only wish they made more in the 20ml bottle.

Liquid non alcohol sage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There has been little choice from suppliers for the alcohol free sage. have been importing for quite a while from the USA at a high price. The quality is as good as from previous supplier and delivered in a much shorter time and lower price. 5 stars

Great for hot flashes! It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using nature's answer sage extract for over a month now and my hot flashes & night sweats has gotten much better. I administer it twice daily with water or tea and my hot flashes have calmed down tremendously. I still have them every once and while but not as bad as before. I no longer wake up soak in the morning soak & wet. It takes a few weeks to regulate the body but by week 3 you know it's working. The taste is a bit overwhelming but overall it works great. I'm going to try mixing it with black coach hosh extract which is another relief for hot flashes. Good luck to everyone!

Quick Delievery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

OMG very impressed with delivery schedule. It was very great and perfectly good product. Thanks!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice product.