Excellent, MUST HAVE for ALL children

Posted by Reviewer2057767 on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My babies take this (1years and 2years old) They have been in contact with babies with colds at nursery and they do not even get runny nose! They are healthy,happy and cold/flu free at winter times. I let them take it daily for maintenance. I will ALWAYS buy this! GREAT PRODUCT... I LOVE I HERB!!!

very affordable and support immune system

Posted by NMS-Three-Six-Five on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this brand of elderberry a short while, but we love it! It has a great flavor and it has helped my kids, and myself get over or not even get illness.Very good for supporting immune system. Concentrated w/only 1 teaspoon. *** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews. ***

Trusted Product

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I rely on this to prevent or shorten the length of a cold or flu and reduce it's severity. This is always in stock in my medicine cabinet. I love that it's 5000 mg per dosage, it's the most effective dosage I've experienced.

Very good

Posted by 5174287163505053581 on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My hubby got cold easily, he just take 2-3 times will be well recover and seems it more work for taking Vitamin C for him. Anyway, will buy it again.

very good!!!

Posted by Reviewer1387787 on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

yesterday i was about get cold and i took this and next morning i got so much better. i'm sure it helped so i started taking this regularly. very good product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice a concentrated and tastes pretty good.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1569639 on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it to prevent colds and feeling slugish. I have been using for 3 years and my additional comment would be -don't leave home without it'!

great

Posted by 4732266215972395202 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

mix it with echinaforce and water if we feel like getting a cold. few days morning and night , works great .

Nature's Answer, Sambucus, Black Elder Berry Extract, 5,000 mg, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Posted by 5032364657077524169 on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting without the sugar! Kids love them, even their parents! Great for common cold prevention, repeated purchase :)

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Helps me when I get flu. The taste is realy good.

1 2