Help

very affordable and support immune system

Posted by NMS-Three-Six-Five on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this brand of elderberry a short while, but we love it! It has a great flavor and it has helped my kids, and myself get over or not even get illness.Very good for supporting immune system. Concentrated w/only 1 teaspoon. *** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews. ***

Excellent, MUST HAVE for ALL children

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My babies take this (1years and 2years old) They have been in contact with babies with colds at nursery and they do not even get runny nose! They are healthy,happy and cold/flu free at winter times. I let them take it daily for maintenance. I will ALWAYS buy this! GREAT PRODUCT... I LOVE I HERB!!!

Trusted Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I rely on this to prevent or shorten the length of a cold or flu and reduce it's severity. This is always in stock in my medicine cabinet. I love that it's 5000 mg per dosage, it's the most effective dosage I've experienced.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Helps me when I get flu. The taste is realy good.

very good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

yesterday i was about get cold and i took this and next morning i got so much better. i'm sure it helped so i started taking this regularly. very good product.

Nature's Answer, Sambucus, Black Elder Berry Extract, 5,000 mg, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting without the sugar! Kids love them, even their parents! Great for common cold prevention, repeated purchase :)

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My hubby got cold easily, he just take 2-3 times will be well recover and seems it more work for taking Vitamin C for him. Anyway, will buy it again.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice a concentrated and tastes pretty good.

Taste like concentrated berry juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use when feel sick Seems really work

Good concentration