Nature's Answer Sabucus with Echinacea etc.

Posted by Reviewer2930295 on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works. Had the flu and took it felt better in a few days and was not as sick. Dr. would not give antibiotics so this was all I could try. I will continue to reorder this fine product! My local health food stores do not stock this. It is difficult to find, so please keep it in stock!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is another great product from Nature's Answer. The black elder berry is the one that has been shown in studies to actually kill viruses - unlike antibiotics that do NOT kill viruses. I like the fact that astragalus has been added. It is an adaptogen - meaning that it will raise levels or lower levels of body functions, according to what is needed. I would take this b4 subjecting myself to a vaccine filled with potentially harmful substances.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3242473 on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. The black elderberry is a great product by itself, but add some echinaea & astragalus and it turns into a super germ fighter. If I feel like I'm coming down with a cold, this is what I rely on to ward it off.

downdog

Posted by Reviewer1043978 on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product to help ward off colds. taken at first sign of infection seems to help.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2213363 on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me and my family stay healthy all year around. I take it at the first sign of a cold and I am always able to fight it off. Fantastic product! I always keep a bottle at work and at home.

Great cold and flu fighter

Posted by Reviewer3293957 on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter suffers from a weak immunity system. But this product is wonderful. She has not had a bad cold since she started this product a 1/2 a year ago. If she gets sniffles it only last 3 days and she is great.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3159135 on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good product

Great for colds and congestion

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taken daily works with colds and congestions.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2829048 on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mother prefers this formula.

super