Help

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is another great product from Nature's Answer. The black elder berry is the one that has been shown in studies to actually kill viruses - unlike antibiotics that do NOT kill viruses. I like the fact that astragalus has been added. It is an adaptogen - meaning that it will raise levels or lower levels of body functions, according to what is needed. I would take this b4 subjecting myself to a vaccine filled with potentially harmful substances.

Nature's Answer Sabucus with Echinacea etc.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works. Had the flu and took it felt better in a few days and was not as sick. Dr. would not give antibiotics so this was all I could try. I will continue to reorder this fine product! My local health food stores do not stock this. It is difficult to find, so please keep it in stock!

AWSOME AND WORKS

Posted by Blessed1 on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this will kick out the flu in a day , I love this I dont care how bad it is use this and feel better quick, my ex boss told me about this when I got the flu and took it and was back to work the next day. I always keep this on hand.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great, just amazing! I will buy this stuff again.

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like it

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mother prefers this formula.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. The black elderberry is a great product by itself, but add some echinaea & astragalus and it turns into a super germ fighter. If I feel like I'm coming down with a cold, this is what I rely on to ward it off.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me and my family stay healthy all year around. I take it at the first sign of a cold and I am always able to fight it off. Fantastic product! I always keep a bottle at work and at home.

Great cold and flu fighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter suffers from a weak immunity system. But this product is wonderful. She has not had a bad cold since she started this product a 1/2 a year ago. If she gets sniffles it only last 3 days and she is great.

good product