MIX IT UP...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm 53 yrs old, started having a receding hairline in my midle 40's. I slowed it with a 5% minoxidil solution and DHT blockers (vitamins, saw palmetto etc). I decided to try my own topical herbal extract solution, consisting of saw palmetto, nettle, horsetail, sage and thyme mixed with the 5% minoxidil solution. I applied it at night before bed, and it seems to work. My hair loss has stopped, and have regrown hair. I also use a herbal shampoo each morning (to wash out the topical solution and DHT) that contains the same, or some of the same hebs and other ingredients good for hair growth. My hairline is holding steady, and I am happy with the Herbal extracts I have received and used.

Good for balancing hormones, taken with Vitex & Sarsparilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Herbal combination taken for first 14 days of cycle about 15 drops of each a day to fix amenorrhoe and hair loss, due to an unusual hormone shift, undetected by medical tests, which I suspected could have been oestrogen dominance. Reset my system nicely and only used half of each of the bottles.

Not as potent as GAIA liquid Saw Palmetto

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought it, instead of the GAIA, and I find it much less potent the the GAIA LIQUID SP

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm using for hair loss, hope it works in the future. I like the alcohol free products.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The doctor is amazed at the good condition of my husbands prostate. He has been taking this product for over 5 years.

natures answer saw palmetto berry alcohol free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

okay a bit sweet. good to use as a sweetner in drinks

Quality and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best saw palmetto I ever use..it have very good quality and very good price.I will definetely order again...

Pure extracts with no alcohol!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thanks to iherb.com, you can find pure herbal extracts that don't contain alcohol. Most companies use alchohol because it helps with the extraction process, but it would seem that consuming alchohol would defeat the purpose of consuming an herb, especially if it's for health reasons. The Nature's Answer Saw Palmetto Berry extract I ordered was alcohol free! You see they have this new process where they use the alcohol for extraction, then remove it! Awesome! Also, iherb notified me that my order was placed through e-mail, they notified me when my herbs were shipped, and I had my produts in no time. Excellent Service!

Lorre

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my partner who is having prostate challange. He puts it in his smoothie in the morning and has noticed a difference.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has a lovely syrupy flavour and has made my hair feel stronger. I took it after reading that saw palmetto is a main ingredient in natural hair thickening treatments and it has made my hair feel fuller. Only downside is it doesn't last long but it's cheap anyway so you just have to order more :)

1 2