Natures Answer Skullcap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like the alcohol free products and they seem to work as well as the ones with alcohol despite what health food store owners say. Using for fly snapping seizures in dogs.

dont over do it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product to help with panic attacks or anxiety.....took about10 minutes toget into the bloodstream and notice difference....also used it on my son before he had his tooth pulled as he was so scared....it relaxed him so much he wasnt saying a word.....i actually even asked the dentist if we should proceed since he was SO calm- it actually scared me! use LESS on children....its a very safe herb....much safer than even valerian as far as side effects, but more doesnt mean better- i only needed 1/2 a dropper at atime for myself, though the directions say you can use 1-2 WHOLE droppers!

part of my answer

Posted by naturalrecovery on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always take less than directed, and at first take very little so as not to be thrown for a loop. Within three days of taking probably a 1/3 recommended dose, I did notice tendons with the clinchers seemed to be able to relax. I also slept better at night so have opted to take it before bedtime. This will be added as a regular part of my personal formula--from the medicine wheel on the Natural Recovery web site.

Skullcap to help regulate SCN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has a modest clinical effect via 5HT7

Relaxation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for an herb that will help me with anxiety, and have a calming effect. So far this is helping.

Hmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

only took once... Thought it's supposed to with anxiety, but after taking it, I felt that my heart was slightly racing....Maybe will give it another chance

Hope to use very soon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Will use with my son at the dentist. I hope it helps keep the anxiety down.